User
Pass
2FA

question about items and gold drops after level 90-110 in higer zones.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message732
kindolee79

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2017 14:42)

Post Posted: 18-08-2017, 20:49:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi to all -

I have a question about items and gold drops.

Hello all i am finaly at lvl 90 and grainding for some hours now in draenor,
and it seems to me, there is almost no drop, from mops or gold drops,
from Draenor,
dont know if this is the same way as for legion.

But for the drop rate in hyjal is great and get good items, but for the higher places it seems to becomes less and lesser.

So my question is.

1: are there any epic, or blue, or green, drops or is it what is right now?
like farming on for hours and didnt even get 1 item, that can be used by me is verry low to me.
2: Can farm more gold from enemys?
Because of right now it wil take extrem long, to get some gold from killing enemys.

3: Wil this change in the game later, or is the only option, to get a decent armor/weapons/gold, to buy it from the shop?

Plz give a straight answer to this.
So i know what i can expect from this server, and for me to make some Choices if i want stay or not.

No disrespectful to any off you all.
I realy respect, this server, and all staff members, and players, to get that out of the way:)
I also understand that you and your team, want eurn some,they did a verry nice job so far my compliments.

but i can't afford this, to many item, and they are It's just too high in prices for me.

So is there a way, for those who cant pay for it, to get good items/gold, or is it just pay for it to win a win situation?

My regards to all of u that read this, and all opinions are welcome:)

I wish u all good day/night -

-

0 0

dave15

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2020 16:29)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-08-2017, 04:52:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

once you get to legion content there is more and better drops. you can get gear upgrades in legion by doing world/emissary quests. there is more gold drops and the trash drops sell for pretty good.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 09:32:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x