User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [HoV] Suicidal Checkpoint after Hyrja

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message794
Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 29-08-2017, 01:57:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: You respawn on the platform where Hyrja stands before the fight.
Without movement speed skills you can hardly jump the gap from up there and always end up dying.
Proof: Sry did not make screen, but through recent checkpoint fix this should be obvious.

UPDATE: Fenryr suicidal too Surprise. You end up falling through map and die over and over again. (temp. fix: use massrezz to get your people back here)

I think you used the dead boss location as checkpoint, after he despawnt we got a better one on fenryr and did not die.
This bug may happen on every boss if you kill him with his body somehow inside terrain.
(Small suggestions: If you keep this system maybe it helps to change the Z-axis to +10m or so, so you spawn in the air and drop down....)

0 0

magatone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2017 20:07)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 17:55:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirm , we got all respawned on platform where is Hyria. Can not jump on the other side. KKos was online and moved us. Also there is a problem with shield @ Ragnaros - our priest healer got one shot several times. Mith +15 HoV. The shield does not protect our priest 3mil Dmg instant through shield. This can not be done in this way. If you have a +15 Hov key of higher do not bring any priest for it. Or better forget about the key , you can not do this until its fixed.
0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 22:05:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The whole boss/checkpoint system needs reworking or dungeons need to be seriously fixed, if you don't get enough % somehow in NL or MoS then you have no way to go back to get more mobs because the portals that are meant to take you back to the beginning of the dungeons do not work.
0 0

kissy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2019 03:25)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 02:38:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm about bad check point @ Hyrja. Whoever releases after killing her, is unable to jump back to platform in front to continue dungeon... Mass ress didn't work after suiciding. It was only possible to respawn in Fenryr when teammates kill boss without the players that are stuck in Hyrja's flying platform. But this wastes time from the timer and you can either get depleted key or lose chests from not doing the keystone fast enough.
0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 14-09-2017, 23:21:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Proof : https://i.imgur.com/NLtCZMg.jpg

You currently need to jump from where i stand, if i make one more step i fall through texture and i die. You can only get out of here, as mentioned above, by using an bility that covers great distance such as Heroic leap or an ability that grants movement speed like Sprint. Abilities Levitate or Slow fall don't work.

Until we get this fixed, you will have to use these abilities. On a side note, you can also use any glider-type items such as Goblin Glider Kit to get away with it. You can get them in Legion Dalaran in the Hall where you stockpile the pillars of creation, in the small portal room you need to speak to Ricket to get one for 10g.

This issue dramatically reduces successful attempts at doing this dungeon on mythic difficulty.

edit : closed as duplicated, reported here : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5623547.html

Please make another report with a proof for the fenrir issue.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Magnus06, 14 September 2017 21:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 23:12:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x