User
Pass
2FA

Future of Genesis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1277
Ashcore

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2022 11:56)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-08-2017, 08:28:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was wondering if there are any plans of merging Genesis with Felsong in the future. Let's face it, if you're not a PvP player, you have nothing to do on MoP anymore. Raids are made once or twice a day and they're mostly elitist raids (ppl asking for 10+ ilvl than the gear that drops from raids). The population has been around 300 players douring the weekends so I really see no point in keeping that server alive. Don't get me wrong, I loved every bit of MoP, hell, I've been here since the early Cata days and enjoyed every second I spent online, but Genesis... It's dead guys...
0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 18-08-2017, 22:08:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The MOP realm will function on its own. There will be no merge for the time being, and probably never, because that would mean to go against our own word.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 19-08-2017, 09:35:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are some changes coming to MoP realm soon, it is being worked on.

0 0

captjvmoore

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2018 13:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-09-2017, 10:05:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

LethalFactorLK wrote:
There are some changes coming to MoP realm soon, it is being worked on.

Such as?

Legion is the worst expansion to play PvP at by far:

- I can't stand the numbers. It rapes my brain
- Only an idiot would play a healer
- Back to the 2-botton-spam days
- Abilities that were fun are removed from the game
- Gearing does NOT feel like an accomplishment
- Artifact weapons...
- Legendaries...

I tried. I honestly did. I installed Legion. I leveled and played all classes. I got bored, tired and disgusted of the gameplay. I deleted Legion and re-installed MoP.

At least there are occasional bgs popping every now and then. And almost everyone in them are oldschool geared players, so it evens the scales.

Arena play is dead, but hey... you can't expect to have arena with 50 people online...

I will make one prediction though. Eventually, people WILL get sick and disgusted of Legion, just like Blizz lost so many oldschool players for that exact particular reason. And then they will revert back to legacy servers, just like people here will delete Legion and go back to MoP or stop playing at all. I guess I'll take a 1 year break from WoW ^^ It will be good for my mental and physical wellbeing.

That which is like unto itself is drawn.
0 1

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 01-09-2017, 10:23:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Stop creating drama cause you dont like legion, Let others enjoy the game.

We dont force you to play legion.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 September 2017 08:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 03:30:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x