User
Pass
2FA

is Legion really that good and better?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1714
sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 21:55:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i play on MoP. I do it because i like the classes, because skill feels more rewarding, because every spec in the game has a chance.

when Legion launched i played until max level, then i tried both pve and pvp. Liked neither. Classes are dumb. No spells, no action.
is this patch more popular because it's been dumbed down so more people can play it easier?

i want to play MoP and i want it on freakz, but unfortunately more than a normal raid and a BG you can't do anything else.

should i try again on Legion? is it worth it? how are classes in pvp? which dominates? (don't come with "play what you like")

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 22:20:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This patch and in general Legion is oriented to grinding, that means PvE a lot and only grinding for PvP is honor lvl.

It's true that spells got a significant reduce in matter of using them, for ex an interface for DH is pretty empty, but this doesn't determine you that gameplay got more easier, not at all.
As is not the last patch on blizz, classes will not be balance and as a rule for blizzard games, classes will never be balanced, try to understand this.

Right now on freakz, melee classes are top bcs they have also most positive bugs (like DH, ferals, warr and I'm not sure yet for assassination rouge).
To be realistic and a perspective from a pvp player, PvP is not worthing at all right now, same for 2v2 and 3v3, that's why season didn't start yet.

You should play for what comes next bcs things will be fixed and freakz will be progressive. For PvE content no doubt, everyday is implemented something.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 00:40:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you are well settled on Genesis despite the vacuum created by Felsong's release, i suggest you remain on it until the end of year, just because IRL events tends to favor changes such as moving onto a "new" server. However in the mean time, i can only advise you to transfer the mop to legion transfer regarding titles, mounts, achievs, battle pets because it's only allowed until 1st of november (see here : https://www.wow-freakz.com/mop_legion_transfer.php). Don't force your fate if you don't feel like it, you might just get sick of both expansions.

Additionnally, there's some plan to make Genesis attractive to player, especially PvP-friendly. You can learn more here if you didn't know about it : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5587091.html (feel free to read other posts and share your feels or ideas about it).

Now tell, what it is you trully expect from the ideal class/spec you want to play ? We might give you some leads. -

Until then, you also can create trial characters on Legion that are level 100 and available for 2h during which you can try out artifacts weapons, discover legion content, try out spells and more.

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 22:06:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i have on Legion a max level druid with everything transferred. Did all these when i started the Legion patch. But i just gave up because i don't like it. I'm mainly pvp and i don't like the classes

on MoP i have all classes and all specs, only some of them nearly max gear, and others at max gear (pvp). I'm mainly PVP playing so that' why i go on MoP to play a BG but that's all i can do. I tried arenas sometime but no queue for a few hours.

since Legion is a grindfest i can only play one class and one spec, or two yes, but with my time i can play only one.

i remain on MoP because i like it more, but i'd might come to Legion if things are better than i see them.

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

dasmir

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 14:46)

Post Posted: 06-09-2017, 05:14:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PvE wise, yes its really good.
PvP wse, stick to mop.

really pvp in legion its extremely ***, unless you are using the fotm that are mostly melee becouse legion its a melee xpac.

https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/Jotaro
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 15:47:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x