User
Pass
2FA

Getting kicked from the server all the time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1048
xjyrox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2022 18:25)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-09-2017, 02:17:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: I'm getting tired of the launcher disconnect almost every time i'm in the broken isles, i've downloading the launcher so many times trying every possible way to avoid this, making new install with only the data folder, playing without addons, downgrading the graphics and nothing works, my connection is fine and there isn't any lag until suddenly i get kicked from the server, fix the f*cking launcher or find another way to start the game because is really annoying being kicked sometimes even in the middle of a dungeon, even in the middle of fighting a boss
Go around Dalaran and and you will hear all those players being kicked too
another thing, every time i get kicked from the server in that way some of my setups reset like: auto-looting, plate names, the size of the window chat, sometimes even my keyboard binds and is even more annoying having to make the setting every time
Proof:
PD: english isn't my native language but i think i made myself clear

0 0

Drunkenpanda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2017 11:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 12:47:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, you can try this: go to the folder where you have wow , right click on the folder, go to properties option and uncheck read only.This should help you because it helps me .Ps: I do it every day so if you have to do it don't get to frustrated. Best regards.

Nefarian: "In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say... Let the games begin!"
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 06:21:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x