User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [PvE] Halls of Valor damage too high after the lastest fix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message5042
Roshkatul

[Visul oricarui GM]

(since 13-10-2019 16:42)

Votes: 118

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-09-2017, 22:13:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Halls of valor meele dmg is absolutely insane, 883 ilvl dh tank with 54 artifact traits almost got one shot through 5m+ HP after pulling the first 2 mobs in HoV +14 teeming, overflowing
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=CyesAlBOjCA:

At the beginning of this video, you can see that the druid, which has similar gear to mine, pulls the first 5 mobs in a hov +15, and takes between 130k and 200k meele damage through 1 ironfur stack

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N5610WKbhts:

.be

As you can see in my video, from freakz, ON A MYTHIC 0!!!!, at the 28th second, I take around 170k meele damage through one stack of ironfur

So mythic 0 on freakz has similar damage to mythic 15 on retail.

Notes: Might as well check the power attack damage too, as I took around 500k damage from it, close values to the ones you see in the video from retail.

*****Hearthstone Arena Coaching*****

7 0

feoran

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-05-2018 18:37)

Post Posted: 11-09-2017, 22:42:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just did a +15 HoV teeming skittish and tyrannical & normal mobs melee hits are 1.3m damage.
Just pulling a pack of 2-3 mobs is killing the tank in 1 global.
This is insane!

0 0

Divinehearth

[Nobody can judge me!]

(since 22-04-2018 14:17)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 11-09-2017, 23:36:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HOV +8 Teeming Skittish
700k dmg per hit
https://imgur.com/3UDzByZ
https://imgur.com/GGH9ZBT

0 0

mcbulgaro

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 01:02:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed the trash gave 2.3M dmg per spell/attack.. players are loosing all their keys here

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/M7Dzz

1 0

kissy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2019 03:25)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 02:29:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HoV 9+ trash mobs are doing around 800k melee hits to dps classes. This is way too insane. Imagine if the key is skittish: while the tank loses aggro a few seconds, the dpsers will get 1 shotted. We only managed to do finish this key (depleted) by killing mobs 1 by one and kitting them as well. Fix this please and check all dungeons mobs attack damage and that the multiplier is correct for the recent increase fix.
0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2019 13:41)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 03:38:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think they just didn't took in consideration the fact that HoV trash is spell dmg mostly (power strikes/thunderstrikes) and meele shouldn't be doing much whatsoever. It's till doable i just did hov+8 temo/skittish in 3 chests but it feels so much like old raging at +14.

0 0

kratosai

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2019 02:19)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 05:25:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First, congratulations people, you played yourself -

It really sucks how this person came up to bug report and posted video proof from 7.2 which were clearly of 7.2 (which was a patch were everything is on another scale, players had more dmg hp along which scaled with the mob hence why mobs do more dmg in the video + they had cancer affixes) and the first video of CoS is from 7.0.3, a beta patch :facepalm:

MORE IMPORTANTLY,

He did not provide video/photo evidence from freakz server. Shouldnt you people have a comparison with freakz and retail when reporting in game bugs?

I am referencing to this post https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-PvE-Mythic-Templates-needs-feedback-t478186.html

Probably should just the name the fix as "Fixed players from doing higher level keys" and say adios to gear progression to new players/alts. At this rate you are really screwed with these insane overtuned trash damage.

If you dont take my word for it, return the damage to what it use to and I will show you all proof of how trash mobs were doing increasing dmg per level increased in a key @Shocker

Sincerely,

Concerned freakz players

7 0

Tredtastic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-11-2019 20:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 08:49:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The problem with increasing ALL trash auto attack damage is that some monsters use auto attacks more than others.

Something like Wrathguard Bladelord could receive whatever aa damage increase you want, it won't affect it since it only spams one ability (that doesn't deal damage currently lul). On the other hand, Valarjar Champion were already doing very respectable damage and with the current ''fix'' they're now destroying peoples desire to do higher level HoV.

Also this:
Quote:
Same goes for trash mobs. You can pull as many of them as you want, Raging will increase their melee damage from 25000 to 50000, which is insigificant.

''Pulling as much as you want'' works for lower level keystones, will get you and your party killed on higher-end stuff.
Quote:
From my own experience, and that being +15 Raging Overflowing Tyrannical Arcway

''Guys, I've done 1 +15 with relatively easy affixes, clearly it's time to raise ALL trash damage x5''.

I do hope Staff actually asked some of the parties from higher-end guilds what they think about trash aa damage, instead of going from just 1 persons comments. There should be more fixes for trash mobs for EVERY legion dungeon first, before something like ALL trash damage multipliers are considered.

1 0

gapi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-12-2017 03:10)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 12:04:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Tredtastic i Agree with your post well said. first Mythic do get increased damage by PATCH so it follows the gear, 1 person posting videos etc about retail players on god knows what patch and gear is not proof to give all trash damage ... True as tank i can say some dungeons are easy just because trash don't work as intended for example Neltharion Lair you can pull entire dungeon thats true because trash don't work in general but there are some trash that get you rekt because of latest "FIX". First fix trash ability there is huge list to do then correct damage for this patch not 7.2 .

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 13:11:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please stop it with the retarded drama/smartass posts. The original bug report was posted almost 2 months ago, I didn't see ANY of you posting any info there / contradicting it / etc, but now you. When we don't fix bugs you complain "omg posted X months ago and still not fixed". When we do, you complain again. Please try to be constructive or don't post at all.

Now back to the ACTUAL problem, hall of valor is the only affected this way, and I'll explain why: As you can see here I have increased raid damage too, BUT because blizz devs are lazy they made some NPCs (direct link to an NPC here) be in both Halls of Valor (dungeon) and Trial of Valor (raid), which means they got their damage increased TWICE by our last fix (3x for dungeon damage and 5x for raid => 15x increase). I have reverted the "raid buff" for those 4 npcs, please check again now, fix is live (for not-yet-started dungeons), better? (btw, the 3x damage increase is 100% legit, it was decreased by 3x long time ago because of some generic nerf, but it was wrong for dungeons. more than this not sure)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook

Last edited by Shocker on 12-09-2017, 15:52:03; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Tredtastic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-11-2019 20:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 13:50:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
When we don't fix bugs you complain "omg posted X months ago and still not fixed". When we do, you complain again.

Complaints are because of the x15 damage increase bug, which resulted in HoV champions melting people's faces off. Now that it's fixed, we love you again -

Haven't tested the Hov fix yet, EN trash damage changes (tested on heroic) are ok, didn't really feel the increase, people only start dying if they dps and don't interrupt anything, which is how it should be.

2 0

SilverAsh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-09-2021 16:51)

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 18:50:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm curious about something , this fix is fine , i have no issues with what it did directly , personally , i do think there's bugs to worry about that actually affect gameplay in a far worse way than ones that don't really feel much different even after a fix , but w/e , that's my personal opinion , a bug's a bug , i get it . The thing i'm curious about is , did anyone else start getting WAAAAAAY more trade issues (Between same faction members) after various M+ level dungeons ? And not like , crashing after you put on the item , no , literally being unable to trade as if you weren't even in the dungeon with those people ? I know it's a bit off topic but i feel like it's still in the general ball park and i really don't think it's new thread worthy .
1 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:33)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 11:26:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ye, the item trading bug is very annoing. I lost quite a few items that way. A fix would be muuuuuuuuuch appreciated.
1 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 21:21:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No more complaints.. i assume the issue was fixed

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:46:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x