User
Pass
2FA

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (FIX PVP)
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6153
Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 17:06:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dave15 wrote:
I understand the frustration of trying to do world quests without getting flagged. I go through it on a daily bases and some days have to re log after every quest. I also understand that this is a new server and the bugs are still being worked out. I know that one day this will be fixed. the staff are doing the best they can to fix the bugs. sure, I get pissed off when I have to re log because of getting flagged, but then I think of all the good things about this server, and tell myself that this is only a temporary issue, that one day it will be fixed. sometimes we have to endure bad stuff to enjoy the good stuff.

/facepalm

If you were playing on blizzard you will say the same thing, that the Blizzard is bugged? That you are flagged in world.
Stop using aoe spells and the problem is solved. There are too many players at 1 world quest and you must aoe that mob because low hp? No problem, go to another quest. The problem is not at server, the problem is at your brain's because you don't have a strategy how to do world quests.

Topic newbs, I'm sorry for being cynical but there are a lot of pussies here and this is the reality for most of you and you don't make the difference between Legion PvP and Legion PvE.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
2 0

dasmir

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 14:46)

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 01:30:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:
dave15 wrote:
I understand the frustration of trying to do world quests without getting flagged. I go through it on a daily bases and some days have to re log after every quest. I also understand that this is a new server and the bugs are still being worked out. I know that one day this will be fixed. the staff are doing the best they can to fix the bugs. sure, I get pissed off when I have to re log because of getting flagged, but then I think of all the good things about this server, and tell myself that this is only a temporary issue, that one day it will be fixed. sometimes we have to endure bad stuff to enjoy the good stuff.

/facepalm

If you were playing on blizzard you will say the same thing, that the Blizzard is bugged? That you are flagged in world.
Stop using aoe spells and the problem is solved. There are too many players at 1 world quest and you must aoe that mob because low hp? No problem, go to another quest. The problem is not at server, the problem is at your brain's because you don't have a strategy how to do world quests.

Topic newbs, I'm sorry for being cynical but there are a lot of pussies here and this is the reality for most of you and you don't make the difference between Legion PvP and Legion PvE.

Well theres a lot of random procs as AoE you as demon hunter should know well eh ?

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 06:27:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dasmir wrote:
Magicqtz wrote:
dave15 wrote:

/facepalm

Well theres a lot of random procs as AoE you as demon hunter should know well eh ?

Then l2p your class, you don't get my point.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

radut

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-06-2021 20:39)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 17:01:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What about frost dks ?
Shall i stop using HB / RW / Sindra's Fury / Breath of Sindra ?

Yea maybe I can do that if we talk about world quests , but there's no chance at world bosses .
Dunno about DH's but as a fdk it's kinda impossible to play without aoe spells -

Eroinastar - ww monk
0 0

dasmir

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 14:46)

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 23:00:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:
dasmir wrote:

Then l2p your class, you don't get my point.

You point was what ? stop using aoe and just tag mobs yeah we got it, too bad some classes cant control it also the main problem its on world bosses, nobody likes a wipe becouse a special snowflake tagged the whole raid in PvP during the boss fight or the raid of the other faction comming with pvp activated just to be assholes and steal the boss.

also "l2p your class" so uncalled even worse coming from a dh.

radut wrote:
What about frost dks ?
Shall i stop using HB / RW / Sindra's Fury / Breath of Sindra ?

Yea maybe I can do that if we talk about world quests , but there's no chance at world bosses .
Dunno about DH's but as a fdk it's kinda impossible to play without aoe spells -

everyone with pvp off just doing their pve rotations until people with pvp activated comes to hit the boss too and get killed by AoE, then they get triggered and start killing everyone tryng to dps the boss down.

1 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 14-09-2017, 16:39:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for playing on our server. I would like to point out, that as much as some people would like to play a single player version of WoW, and to choose precisely what parts of the game they want to experience, this is not possible. I would also like to see less flame on global chats, no PVP when i'm not interested in it, and several other things. But that's the way the game works. It's a mixture of things to try to please all categories of players. I know I've been killed a lot of times by Alliance when I just wanted to complete WQs.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 06-05-2024, 10:58:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x