User
Pass
2FA

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (FIX PVP)
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6149
n1brvfan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2017 02:22)

Post Posted: 09-09-2017, 04:57:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've been on this server for awhile now and this is my first time on a private server and I just want to let the GM's, devs, and staff know that you all are doing an outstanding job. and that the time and effort you put in is greatly appreciated.

PvP is totally ruining my gaming experience. World Boss fight tonight Ana-Mouz; we are all fighting the Boss and with 10M life left Horde killed all Alliance present (I couldn't make it back to Boss and lost the reward). I am very careful not to use AOE and flag myself, which severely limits your DPS output, but to try and stay alive it's a necessity. This has gotten out of control, and it's not even something I want to participate in at all while I am trying to gear myself and increase my artifact (at this time).

I have supported this server financially and by voting religiously everyday, but enough is enough. If players want to run around flagged all day, have Level 150 NPC's in all common areas send them to the BIG sleep when they go to catch a flight. That will end there shenanigans and enable people to enjoy the game and PvP when they want (willfully on their terms).

I'm sure I am not the only player that feels this way.

Thanks for listening.

r/
n1brvfan

1 1

Makijato

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2018 21:14)

Votes: 3

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-09-2017, 06:37:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you didnt realse and just waited for them to finish you would got a reward. If they want to run around whit PvP turn on you cant just punished them cuz that is not how World PvP ( What if left of it i mean ) works. I play on this sever since day 1 and since WQ came how many times i got killed by ally and you dont see me go on forum and qq about iy

1 0

n1brvfan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-09-2017, 06:59:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mak,

You just proved my point. You justified the actions by the Horde players tonight by telling me how to avoid losing my reward.
I don't want to PvP while I am playing PvE, and to further my point they always sucker punch you from behind with a sap or stun and you're dead before you even know what happened; rinse and repeated grief killing every time you rez.

If I have PvP turned off, I should not be forced to play your reindeer games, unless I so choose and turn it on.

Current stats:
- Horde 57.37%
- Alliance 42.61%

r/
n1brvfan

0 1

hdtv_th

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 11:23)

Post Posted: 09-09-2017, 22:43:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hell NO, it's actually sad people aren't flagged all the time, WTF do you play this game for? Without pvp interaction it would just be a bad rpg.
0 0

Wolvster

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-08-2018 20:03)

Post Posted: 09-09-2017, 23:13:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

n1brvfan wrote:
I've been on this server for awhile now and this is my first time on a private server and I just want to let the GM's, devs, and staff know that you all are doing an outstanding job. and that the time and effort you put in is greatly appreciated.

PvP is totally ruining my gaming experience. World Boss fight tonight Ana-Mouz; we are all fighting the Boss and with 10M life left Horde killed all Alliance present (I couldn't make it back to Boss and lost the reward). I am very careful not to use AOE and flag myself, which severely limits your DPS output, but to try and stay alive it's a necessity. This has gotten out of control, and it's not even something I want to participate in at all while I am trying to gear myself and increase my artifact (at this time).

I have supported this server financially and by voting religiously everyday, but enough is enough. If players want to run around flagged all day, have Level 150 NPC's in all common areas send them to the BIG sleep when they go to catch a flight. That will end there shenanigans and enable people to enjoy the game and PvP when they want (willfully on their terms).

I'm sure I am not the only player that feels this way.

Thanks for listening.

r/
n1brvfan

Go outside.

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 02:27:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know the frustration it can generate to be killed savagely while you were peacefully pursuing your ingame goals whatever they were. Sooner or later it will be fixed but keep in mind that this a young realm with already thousands of player on it, all having differents interests including open world pvp. That's quite the challenge to get through.

Freakz aims to deliver the best experience possible for each and every players in the shortest amount of time but without having the ressources Blizzard has to develop the game. Humanly enough, they fail to satisfy their whole community without impacting each and everyone's experience even with separate realms for pvp, pve or rp.

I hope one can take his troubles patiently and eventually get to play on Freakz the way they ideally want to.

0 0

n1brvfan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 05:06:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magnus,

Thank you for your post. Obviously from the one-sided responses I received to my post, I am the minority here.
I totally understand that at this time Freakz is "Open World PvP" and at some point in time, might develop an PvE and even RP server. My problem isn't the PvP in totality per se, but the chicken-shat way most decide to carry it out. That is why I offered a reasonable approach to curtail the abuse of the Open World PvP system during PvE events.

In the little over a month time I have been here, as mentioned above I have supported this server financially (6-months worth of Blizzard WoW) and by voting religiously everyday. My only hope is that those individuals that are driving players like myself away support FREAKZ as such so that it can be the best Legion and WoW server in the end.

I enjoyed a majority of my time here, and I will check periodically to see if/when that PvP optional server ever manifests itself.

Caveat emptor

r/
n1brvfan

0 0

caelestum

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2017 18:26)

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 16:56:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

IMO I agree with n1brvfan, PvP flag must be fixed soon.

It doesn't matter if this a pvp server or pve or whatever people should not be forced to pvp while pve-ing, is not fun, it's annoying. There has been times where even using your mount near someone of your opposite faction activates the flag so one must relog every 5-10 mins or after every crowded WQ in order to not get attacked later which is stupid.

I'm not saying that people should start playing with their pvp flag off or anything like that, but let us disable the pvp flag and let it stay like that until we want to enable it, so whoever wants W-pvp can do it and those who doesn't no.

0 0

Dreadara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2018 20:04)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 21:04:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Simple solution. Play a tank. They cant kill you, your a *** raidboss on ur own.
1 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 21:25:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Honestly there's not much more i can say beside asking for patience. In the mean time, you can simply autoattack creatures you are after. Unless you have some cleaving effect or something that turns your pvp on, change your specialization towards one that won't trigger your pvp.

Dynamic respawn timers have been implemented for about all creatures-based world quests and more which means you no longer need to spam AOE like a mindless orc unless you wanted to wait 10 minutes for it and potentially repeat that process for the next hour or two.

My only concern is that i hope you won't let unfairness or even other players decide if you want to play that game for you because even after it get fixed, there will always be unfairness and undesirable players.

0 0

dasmir

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 14:46)

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 02:36:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hdtv_th wrote:
Hell NO, it's actually sad people aren't flagged all the time, WTF do you play this game for? Without pvp interaction it would just be a bad rpg.

Legion world pvp its no even pvp, its a complete joke and should be removed from the game.

Anyway if you can wipe them all with a AoE just do it, its a good way to them to learn to disable pvp on important bosses.

https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/Jotaro
1 1

hdtv_th

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 11:23)

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 09:27:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What? Legion pvp a joke? It's the most balance world pvp EVER had since vanilla, did you like skip TBC, Wotlk, Cataclysm, Mop? where if you had full pvp gear you would destroy anyone who didn't?
Did you forget the 100% armor pen arms warrior and sub rogue? the late game 3.3.5 destro locks doing 20k per spell when you had 30k health?
You're just blinded by all the good stuff in the past that you can;t see how terrible everything was, so unless you can show someone doing 5 million dmg in 2 global cds then Legion is way ahead in world pvp balance.
Forgot to mention the mid wotlk prot warr where you would get some shield block trinkets stack as much block as possible then press shield slam for amazing 50k dmg in pvp.

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 16:00:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i wanted to come Legion for pvp but after asking around i got told that pvp sucks on Legion and it's better on MoP

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 16:33:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

L2P LEGION!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT PVP, YOU PLAY PVE. World means PVE!
10000000000 topics about legion PvP but there for PvE World Legion.

L2p this game once.

Legion PvP is only rbg and arenas.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 1

dave15

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2020 16:29)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 16:51:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I understand the frustration of trying to do world quests without getting flagged. I go through it on a daily bases and some days have to re log after every quest. I also understand that this is a new server and the bugs are still being worked out. I know that one day this will be fixed. the staff are doing the best they can to fix the bugs. sure, I get pissed off when I have to re log because of getting flagged, but then I think of all the good things about this server, and tell myself that this is only a temporary issue, that one day it will be fixed. sometimes we have to endure bad stuff to enjoy the good stuff.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 27-04-2024, 23:57:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x