User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Maw of Souls] URGENT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2010
pinka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2019 19:03)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 07-10-2017, 15:59:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cansomeone please fix this stupid dungeon already, so many bugs in this dungeon and no one fixes it, is it not a priority ??

You get fear/ you blink / charge / whatever, you drop down as if the floor doesn't exist..

Harbaron is harder then mythic cenarius with all those huge aoe pools..

When u pull mobs after first boss , Skjal comes down from the boat, WTFf??

Conclusion, Maw of Souls is bugged as hell!

If this is not important please move to rejected, thanks.

2 0

1 x Inquo

[Dream chaser]

(since 04-09-2019 20:04)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 08-10-2017, 23:12:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I totally agree with this. I've done twice in a row this dungeon on different m+ and it's bugged af. First, i blinked and I felt into the map (as always, coz I feel like I'm growing old and the blink bugg won't be ever fixed) and then I saw that I still remained, somehow, through texture and suddenly nothing happened. The only thing that moved was a mob which came after me and that was the moment everything went back. ROFL.

Also, at the second boss that is ON THE BOAT, it turns you back at the teleporter point, right where were the mobs.
Everytime I die, that is the main location for respawn.

I don't know if it's urgent, but it has to be fixed somehow, coz it sucks a lot.

P.S. Fear also teleported me in the texture

Last edited by 1 x Inquo on 10-10-2017, 11:18:47; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-10-2017, 23:41:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Also as a Vengeance Demon Hunter I cannot apply Spirit Bomb or heal myself in large chunks when fighting Helya because my Lesser Soul Fragments spawn under the boat.
EDIT: Infernal Strike and Felblade also send me to Davy Jones' Locker.

1 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 08-10-2017, 23:48:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What you can do untill issues get addressed:

1) Falling through boat from fear/blink etc is new (problem appeared like 3-4 days ago), stun the big champions and interrupt the fear cast and dont use charge/blink.
2) Harbaron is indeed stupidly hard because of the aoe puddles, their damaging range is maxed out as soon as they spawn, only the purple visual is growing from small to big as it should. Also the puddles deal damage instantly as they spawn which is terrible in higher m+. Only 2 things you can do here, if all players have good reflexes stay grouped and keep moving when aoes spawn (makes killing adds easier), if not...spread...but it will make dealing with adds harder.
3) Tell your hunters / moonkins/ affli warlocks/ to not use barrage/starfall/seed of corruption right at the start of the boat section. In fact try to avoid aoe in general in that area right at the start of the boat part.

lol@erudax and those insignificat problems for his insignificat tank class that shall not be named LULLULULU

1 0

1 x Inquo

[Dream chaser]

(since 04-09-2019 20:04)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-10-2017, 15:07:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yea, you're right. I used Counterspell as many time as possible (cd) and I figured out that any AoE damage is another risk to fall into the map. For example, http://www.wowhead.com/item=132863/darcklis-dragonfire-diadem has a 25 yards aoe range, that's why I stopped using it inside the instance.

Also, DK's dragon has another chance to take more mobs than needed.

This is a minor problem, because anyone who sees what's happening with some spell can instantly stop using them. But the thing with the map and the throw back at the trash is nasty

0 0

MeizNab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-12-2019 02:29)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 10-10-2017, 10:08:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pinocchio Evreiesc wrote:
What you can do untill issues get addressed:

3) Tell your hunters / moonkins/ affli warlocks/ to not use barrage/starfall/seed of corruption right at the start of the boat section. In fact try to avoid aoe in general in that area right at the start of the boat part.

hm SoC doesn't seem to be that much of a problem, like for example rain of fire/blizzard (frost mages) it just pulls the whole ship, also note the fact that this is even more cancerous when you do with with sanguine and volcanic (i know you like cancer but this is on a whole new level). That beeing said there's room for some improvements to be made and hopefully soon.

0 0

pinka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2019 19:03)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-10-2017, 14:25:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

not to mention the fact that after you spend 1 hour in this dungeon on mythic 15 and after all the shit you go through to finish it, you get no loot...only art power
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 14-10-2017, 18:43:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-PvE-Maw-of-Souls-floor-bugged-after-recent-update-t492782.html

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 14 October 2017 16:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:22:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x