User
Pass
2FA

Help with adding funds to account?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message746
DuchessMoon-Neko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2019 02:34)

Post Posted: 23-10-2017, 21:03:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello! Star

So, I tried adding funds to my account recently, and all went well except for the part where you had to enter your "Verified by VISA" info. (I was using a VISA debit card, by the way.) I found out that you had to go to the bank to sign up for whatever the hell it is, and I did. Unfortunately, they didn't know what the hell I was talking about. Raised eyebrow

Is this really the only way I can add funds with my debit card, because if so, then I won't be able to do it because I don't have the information necessary. I don't get it, why can't we just use something universal, like PayPal? :/ If there's any other way to do it, please, somebody let me know.

Anyways, thank you.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 23-10-2017, 21:07:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From what I recall the only thing you need to do is tell your bank to allow international transactions for your credit card

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

DuchessMoon-Neko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2019 02:34)

Post Posted: 23-10-2017, 21:10:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Really? *sigh* Well, I guess I'm going back to the bank again... :/

I'll try it and see what happens. Thank you~! -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 19:54:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x