User
Pass
2FA

Demon Hunter DPS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2148
Na1kA

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2019 07:32)

Votes: 4

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-11-2017, 18:31:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok,Is DH actually the worst DPS there is around ? Cause alot of people keep telling me they are at the botton of the dps chart ? Is the class so much nerfed or...wtf ?
I am getting really confused by those statements,cause I invested ao much of my time maining a DH,and If I have to reroll anothet character just to fit in ppl raid myth expectations that would kill me.

0 0

thedeviatorz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2021 17:56)

Post Posted: 03-12-2017, 14:48:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Na1kA wrote:
Ok,Is DH actually the worst DPS there is around ? Cause alot of people keep telling me they are at the botton of the dps chart ? Is the class so much nerfed or...wtf ?
I am getting really confused by those statements,cause I invested ao much of my time maining a DH,and If I have to reroll anothet character just to fit in ppl raid myth expectations that would kill me.

In my opinion, they are NOT at the bottom of the dps chart at all, at least not in this patch. I main a havoc dh and the burst is insane, as is the overall single target (if you don't build demonic). For M+ dungeons you can choose to go for the demonic build for the insane AoE damage, but that's completely up to you.

Just make sure your crit and mastery is good or yes, you'll most likely slack in dps.

0 0

zoompie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-03-2022 21:40)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 08-12-2017, 15:39:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Who cares...it's the most fun class to play imo .. double jump..DOUBLE JUMP!

Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore Of 'never nevermore
0 0

Arkolas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-07-2018 13:24)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 09-12-2017, 13:42:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Considering that most ppl that play dh on this realm ( at least 13% out of 15% ) are casuals or offchars, and don't even use the right talents, you should look for 885+ demon hunters and ask them, once you up your crit and mastery to at least 35% +, and get some decent trinkets and invest some ap in your weapons, you'll realise that dhs are up there with the dks, priests, rogues, and others. Burst wise the dh has one of the most powerful bursts for now, going up to 1.8-2M dps in full procs. So no, the dh is not weak, stop listening to weak players.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 09:39:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x