User
Pass
2FA

BM hunter worth sitcking with?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1111
wowwarr

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2018 21:58)

Post Posted: 19-12-2017, 09:56:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello i'm a returning player i used to play a warr and a hunter here back in mop
i would like to return to bm spec but i've been told it's very under powered especially in aoe
what's the general consensus on bm? can i play it and even raid and m+ with it?
because honestly i don't find mm playstyle fun at all

0 0

Oshari

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2019 19:15)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-12-2017, 20:54:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm Marksman myself, but i play along with Beastmaster and i must say that I'm happy when i manage to stay toe-to-toe with him. Beastmaster have arguably bigger damage currently and while later in expansion MM seems to pull ahead with single target dmg (200k dmg difference between best MM and best BM simulation), he need to sacrifice his mobility and utility from pets (Combat ress, bloodlust.) which could still be prefered. Also BM would have superior sustained cleave. Additional bonus is that BM is much better for PvP as you can easily fight back in any circumstance, while MM is completely screwed when enemy manages to get in melee, as it nearly shutdown your main damaging ability and your options for enemy control from that point is fairly limited so you just hope that anyone focuses you.

That being said i must say - go ahead, play BM. You will be strong contender and have your fun with it.

Edit: Only thing I'm not sure tbh. It seems that BM rely heavily on his legendaries.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 14:15:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x