User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Bag sort and Reagent deposit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message646
akalyptos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-08-2019 09:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-12-2017, 15:35:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
The sort bags button doesn't work at all.
Also if you want to deposit all your crafting reagents to your reagent bank that button also doesn't work , not only that all your reagents seem to bug and be greyed out and unusable completely, unless you relog. This is a very frustrating bug that needs to be fixed, also you cant just deposit items and stack them inside of the bank, or even try to deposit a reagent on the same stack as the one already exists in your bank. You can see both issues in the following screenshots
Proof:
Reagent deposit bug : https://imgur.com/a/CDw7p
Stacking bug : https://imgur.com/a/7svCn

1 0

ladama

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-04-2019 10:50)

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 17:01:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i agree
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 17 July 2018 16:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 19:52:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x