User
Pass
2FA

Season ends soonish
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6532
Stayfjurt

[My wife is ok]

(since 12-07-2020 22:39)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 17-01-2018, 00:33:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok , season ends soon , despite of mw/dh , mw/dk and rsham/dk overflow it wasnt that bad , but , 3v3 soloque worked like 1 week , no1 qued that for past 3 months , u rly wanna award that with titles?

What about numbers of each brackets , will it stay the same or?(for titles)

@shocker

1 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 17-01-2018, 04:00:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We might extend the 3v3 part separately if there isn't enough activity.

What "numbers"? Number of rewarded players? It all depends on final activity

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Stayfjurt

[My wife is ok]

Post Posted: 17-01-2018, 13:32:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
We might extend the 3v3 part separately if there isn't enough activity.

What "numbers"? Number of rewarded players? It all depends on final activity

yep i ment those numbers , only top 10 will get rewarded with title in 2v2 for example , im asking if its still the same, i agree with that 3v3 extend , and wut about that 3v3 soloque which no1 que at all ? thanks for replies

0 0

Thiad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-10-2020 10:23)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 23-01-2018, 15:23:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the 3v3 should not be extended , titles should be given to fewer player given the lack of activity on the server

2 1

Zuljin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2018 11:46)

Post Posted: 25-01-2018, 13:44:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Judging by the fact that the population is constantly between 4000 and 4500, the current ratings are super low. If we look closely at the Mists of Pandaria ratings after the last reset, they are almost the same with the MoP realm having 100 people online, not 4000.

Those people from above don't give a single damn about making people to join more or to improve the PvP activity. Look at the above person, as an example. He is telling you to give him rewards only because he or his team is in that 3v3 top, otherwise, he wouldn't have bothered to reply to this topic. Those type of people care only about themselves and they are selfish. The owner should listen to those people that actually reply with something useful, other than ''Hi, I've seen that you are about to decide not to give rewards to the current ladders. I am in the top 10, I think that you should give rewards, listen to me''

Without advertising or some youtube advertising about PvP, the PvP activity won't be stimulated at all here. Even with all of the fixes to spells and everything...when I came here with my friends two months ago, everything was cool but after they've seen that the arena activity was so low, most of my friends went back to play other expansions. People want arenas, because the Legion world PvP is already broken and BGs get boring after 2 or 3 of them.

1 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(since 07-03-2024 12:27)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 25-01-2018, 14:40:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zuljin wrote:
Judging by the fact that the population is constantly between 4000 and 4500, the current ratings are super low. If we look closely at the Mists of Pandaria ratings after the last reset, they are almost the same with the MoP realm having 100 people online, not 4000.

Those people from above don't give a single damn about making people to join more or to improve the PvP activity. Look at the above person, as an example. He is telling you to give him rewards only because he or his team is in that 3v3 top, otherwise, he wouldn't have bothered to reply to this topic. Those type of people care only about themselves and they are selfish. The owner should listen to those people that actually reply with something useful, other than ''Hi, I've seen that you are about to decide not to give rewards to the current ladders. I am in the top 10, I think that you should give rewards, listen to me''

Without advertising or some youtube advertising about PvP, the PvP activity won't be stimulated at all here. Even with all of the fixes to spells and everything...when I came here with my friends two months ago, everything was cool but after they've seen that the arena activity was so low, most of my friends went back to play other expansions. People want arenas, because the Legion world PvP is already broken and BGs get boring after 2 or 3 of them.

Judging by the fact that the above person has played 500 arenas in 3v3 and you probably didn't bother to join whole season.......................... it seems pretty fair to me, he should be rewarded.
The server isn't lacking players - it's lacking skill , most of the players are incompetent / don't have decent partners for 3v3 / dont use skype/ts/disc during arenas and their first choice is : BG/Dungeons/Raiding/PVE/Exploring . PvP is hard and annoying, impossible to master in Legion and it's getting even worse if you're on a priv server and don't have partners.

Why didn't you join 3s with your friends at the time they were still playing ? - because the above person probably beat you 2-0 or 3-0 so you stopped queuing instead of practising and switching comps...

I haven't played for like 3 months or so but I tell you 1 thing : if i que 3 v 3 for 20-30 mins , i bet the queue will pop up.

Shockeru might extend the season and/or change the formulas/algorithms for the MMR rating system for better results. - 2242 max rating in 2s is low.. top 4 players in 2s ladder are ranked 2200+ so far. For 99.9% of the server's newcomers it's even impossible to get the 2 k / 2.2k achievement.

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 25-01-2018, 14:57:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To be honest I believe a major factor for less activity in the pvp brackets is due to the fact that there are still issues regarging class balance and spells.

Although as a pending bugs moderator I acknowledge the issue, I strongly advise players from those who are more skilled or less to open reports so that devs can fix more things and bring more interest for the scene.
Devs are interested to fix all classes thst needs to be fixed but for that we need players to come with reports.

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

0 0

Foxed

[Creep]

(since 21-11-2019 18:46)

Votes: 72

Post Posted: 25-01-2018, 16:40:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The balance problems is only a bit due to the bugs but more due to blizzard pvp balance in legion.The low number of pvp players is also becaus of the unsatisfying rewards compared to pve - also a blizzard problem which can be fixed here with custom quest rewards(the advantage of a private server)

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/achievement-Unique-a176.html
0 0

Stayfjurt

[My wife is ok]

Post Posted: 26-01-2018, 03:31:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i dont know if its just broken here or idk , lets just implement chance to get ilvl reward higher than 855+ , ofc with some rating req, lets say im 2k+ , each arena like 10 % chance to get 870+ , 5 % for 875 etc...and also solvin mmr system, im grinding +1 for win atm even if i beat 2k team and they lose -8.
if the time spent in arena would be similar to spendin it in m+ to get some items people might que it.

and ye that max rating , if u would have like 300-30 on retail u would be 3,1 k , here not even 2,4 k so no way to get items.. srsly this need to be changed if we wanna people to participate arena

or sum weekly 2v2 , 3v3 10 wins custom q to get some item or idk 0,1% mount drop , theres many possibilities , worst thing is to do nothing.

this is so far best scripted server but without ppl queing

1 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 13:20)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 26-01-2018, 06:22:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Garn wrote:
To be honest I believe a major factor for less activity in the pvp brackets is due to the fact that there are still issues regarging class balance and spells.

Although as a pending bugs moderator I acknowledge the issue, I strongly advise players from those who are more skilled or less to open reports so that devs can fix more things and bring more interest for the scene.
Devs are interested to fix all classes thst needs to be fixed but for that we need players to come with reports.
Please stop with this......Mmr is the probleme, classes work just fine

0 0

Stayfjurt

[My wife is ok]

Post Posted: 26-01-2018, 13:27:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

something like weekly q 10 wins rated pvp chest with transmog and mount 0,1% drop and it should help , or idk just ppl write suggestions , the less custom the better it will be

1 0

rikymaru94

[:: A leGenD AlivE::]

(since 10-12-2019 12:35)

Votes: 69

Post Posted: 27-01-2018, 08:42:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

add the 30 wins weekly quest for 30 vote points + fix the arena vendor NPC and add new pvp mounts, before the season end make a pvp tournament with previous seasons rewards Merciless/Vengeful etc since u haven't give us the titles from mop ( a dead realm). also fix the arena spectate npc

""Îmi cunosc limitele. Dar pur ºi simplu le ignor."

1 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 02-02-2018, 11:11:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well i think the problem is the mmr as someone said this before. Mmr system kinda worked bad since mop(when there was still some activity there), but u can see after 4/5 months that the max rate is super low. This can be also a reason that people do not bother to joim.

0 0

Ztx1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2019 09:54)

Post Posted: 02-02-2018, 13:22:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Garn wrote:

At some point it is true, many player's don't que becouse of fact that certain classes/combos are too op. And they quit trying after first try, i my self have experianced it i kinda do love more playing with double dps teams. Im playing with my class over 6year's constant PvP huge experiance, i just don't believe that when i find similar partner, we getting raped by certain combos, who are not even skilled. And those combos are that the guy who created this post mentioned early mw/dk/feral/dh/sham. I had a battle where feral is backpedaling and still won, while hes monk chilling behind wall with mistweave channel heal..

0 0

Thiad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-10-2020 10:23)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 21-02-2018, 08:18:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This server, even though there is a lot of space to improve, actually works wonders, is the community that only plays for rewards and as the pvp gear has been removed, they need something else to make them play, that's why custom rewards should be implemented. Also, there should be more emphasis on the pvp overall, even fun events like bgs or other activites could be an improvment, most players dont even consider pvp as an option. Furthermore, regarding my older post, im not saying players should not be rewarded, but giving a title to the 15th player while only the top 10 havr a vague ideea of any sort of pvp and did not play arenas at all, that is kinda stupid

Update @ 21-02-2018, 08:18:45

Also the season needs to be reseted as most new players need a fresh start, also that would make older players be willing to play more relaxed overall and not focus only on winning, but just enjoy the game. Last but not least, having more players play pvp would result in more bug reports, eventually leading to an overall better server

2 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:58:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x