User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] MIXOLOGY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message532
kiroedebel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-04-2018 22:31)

Post Posted: 28-02-2018, 18:22:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=53042
Bug description: IDK what meths are u using but "You receive an increased effect and duration when you drink any elixir or flask you are able to make." im not sure if we're reading the same thing but it clearly is saying that YOU RECEIVE INCREASE EFFECT for having this AS alchemist
Proof: ...
im pretty sure there's far more importante things to be fixed than this one which IT should work as intended atleast in this current patch

0 0

tudor1297

[shefu' la luptatori]

(since 01-02-2020 14:06)

Votes: 250

Post Posted: 28-02-2018, 18:48:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There's no profession in legion that actually gives you any stat bonus. So tell me, why would alchemy be different? Don't you think that would be unfair to players who decide to get other professions and who would be disadvantaged?
Mixology tooltip probably states that because it used to increase stats in older expansions as a hidden passive. I'm guessing blizzard was too lazy to change the tooltip (since it's hidden in-game, you couldn't read and misinterpret it).
However it's only logical that it shouldn't increase any stats, it's only bonus being the utility of having longer flasks, as other professions have their utilities as well.

And you should really watch that attitude.

[RO]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

[EN]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 01-03-2018, 01:36:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://imgur.com/a/84fGM
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 28 February 2018 23:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 17-05-2024, 21:30:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x