User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] Lost "Albino Drake" Mount Unobtainable

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message768
DuchessMoon-Neko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2019 02:34)

Post Posted: 07-03-2018, 04:07:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Nekoshi
Item Name & ID: Reins of the Albino Drake ID#44178
Armory Link: ?
Details: A while ago (back on the MoP server), I completed the achievement "Leading the Cavalry" and received the Albino Drake mount for it. However, the character I received the mount on I ended up deleting and, for some reason, the mount was deleted along with it (along with all of her other mounts which I care less about). I realized this before I did my transfer to the Legion server, though I hadn't made a post about it.
After transferring, I realized I could not simply "redo" the achievement to get the mount, as I already have over 50+. I was wondering if there is any way I could reobtain it somehow?

Thank you very much. -

Also, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section. I wasn't sure whether it would be considered a bug or not.

Here is a link to a screenshot of my mounts count and achievements if that helps any: https://imgur.com/a/TEaJD

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 07-03-2018, 09:16:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 07 March 2018 07:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 11:22:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x