User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Vengeance][Talent] Flame Crash

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1181
Sligkid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2020 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-03-2018, 06:32:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=227322&&name=flame-crash
Bug description: Unfortunately the latest fix to Flame Crash hasn't worked, the Flame Sigil will still spawn where you cast Infernal Strike from (only if moving), and not where you land. Bug seems to happen sporadically. While I was uploading the following image to imgur (and had considerable lag in-game because of it), Flame Crash worked as intended. However I'm now unable to replicate this scenario.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Z2f23%5B/i%5D

0 0

DoesMyNameMatter

[Pricefield Junkie]

(since 14-11-2023 17:52)

Votes: 106

Post Posted: 15-03-2018, 08:55:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've tested this out myself and after only 3 infernal strikes the sigil of flame was left at the starting point . I then started recording my jumps in hopes i can get some proof on this but so far i've spent like 5 minutes without it happening again . It seems to happen VERY rarely , but regardless , can confirm . I'll keep trying to capture video of it occuring .

EDIT : Goddamn it took a while , but https://youtube.com/watch?v=jd3aJ133Zf8:

there you go. It took an average of 20ish jumps to recreate . A possible trigger for this might be using inferal strike in a straight line infront of you . This is what i observed both times this happened

0 0

Sligkid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2020 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 19-03-2018, 15:05:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DoesMyNameMatter wrote:
I've tested this out myself and after only 3 infernal strikes the sigil of flame was left at the starting point . I then started recording my jumps in hopes i can get some proof on this but so far i've spent like 5 minutes without it happening again . It seems to happen VERY rarely , but regardless , can confirm . I'll keep trying to capture video of it occuring .

EDIT : Goddamn it took a while , but https://youtube.com/watch?v=jd3aJ133Zf8:

there you go. It took an average of 20ish jumps to recreate . A possible trigger for this might be using inferal strike in a straight line infront of you . This is what i observed both times this happened

Interesting, the inverse seems to be true for me. About 1 out of every 20 will work correctly, irrespective of the direction I use infernal strike. What struck me as odd is that when I had a huge amount of lag (around 1000ms) it worked correctly, which makes me think it could possibly be an issue with netcode.

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 12-06-2018, 00:45:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 11 June 2018 22:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 09:23:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x