User
Pass
2FA

World quests account wide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message493
Relinquish

[His Infernal Majesty]

(since 02-05-2019 12:40)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 31-03-2018, 11:25:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I've been asking around on global as well, but people seem to be more inclined towards making fun than ever giving an answer.
Are the world quests account wide? Or do you need to do uniting the isles on all characters?
And if they are, where can I find Khadgar or whoever I need to find to unlock them on my alt?

*Khadgar in the Violet Citadel doesn't have any quest.

I'm a man whose tragedies have been replaced with memories tattooed upon my soul.
0 0

Kinda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2022 20:28)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 31-03-2018, 11:42:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes is account wide, if you complete the quest on a character you will have it completed on all characters from the same account

0 0

Relinquish

[His Infernal Majesty]

(since 02-05-2019 12:40)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 31-03-2018, 12:05:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okay, I've figured it out.
Because I had the "uniting the isles" quest on my alt char since before I've completed the quest on my main, when I abandoned it, Khadgar didn't have any quest for me.
I zoned out and back in from Dalaran, still nothing.
Looks like you have to relog in order for Khadgar to give you the complete quest.

I didn't delete the post, 'cause maybe this will help other people with the same question and situation.

Thanks!

I'm a man whose tragedies have been replaced with memories tattooed upon my soul.
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:09:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x