User
Pass
2FA

How much Haste ,Demon Hunter Havoc.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1264
Kirath

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-08-2019 12:54)

Post Posted: 30-03-2018, 18:19:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,Freakz Community,i have an little question,for ya guys.
How much haste,an Demon Hunter Havoc,with the Demon Blades Talent,must have.?
Is there an cap,or something,having only 7 haste,is good enough?
(My current stats are :
Ilvl 881
47 Crit,7 Haste,38 Mastery.)

0 0

alexaurelian

[Ce scriu aici?]

(since 23-05-2023 21:24)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-03-2018, 23:24:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is no cap or soft cap for demon hunter as long as you have crit> mastery its fine. For example on 7.2 (next patch) yeah demon hunters will be crit>haste because Chaos Blades is no longer scalling with mastery and it will be a flat 30% increase dmg done. So yeah right now there is no cap for haste you need just crit and mastery . -
0 0

DoesMyNameMatter

[Pricefield Junkie]

(since 14-11-2023 17:52)

Votes: 106

Post Posted: 15-04-2018, 01:28:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is a rather late response , but you should have between 11 and 14 % haste because you want to have a decent ammount of fury incoming , it also helps with smoothing out your burst to get the most out of Chaos Blades . Regarding the next patch , even though mastery does indeed lose some power over haste it's still better than it . The diffrence is that you will be able to sacrifice a few mastery points for higher ilvl , whereas now you have to make big sacrifices in ilvl for better stats . Judging by your stats , you can actually sacrifice a bit of mastery for haste , with that item level you should aim for 33-35 mastery , 12 haste and 50 ish crit , and i know that this is easier said than done but i can safely guarantee that you will see a boost in dps with this setup . If you'd like to discuss the topic of haste more in-depth let me know and we can continue . I haven't yet mentioned the legendary ring and the 4 set bonus that have an impact on what stats you should go for . - Xerathar
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:12:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x