User
Pass
2FA

Monk dalaran arena port to sewer
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2948
ionci

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2022 21:06)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 00:08:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=101643 (wowhead link)
Bug description: Monks can port in the dalaran sewer for a few seconds and completly nulify your burst damage
Proof: I couldn't ss a monk doing this because focused on the game, I am sure some other players can confirm this or post a screenshot please.

This is not fair at all.

0 0

Charles_Francis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2019 07:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 01:59:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Also, it's been reported on Official too. You can check thier forums. It's blizzlike.
Altho monk will instantly get pushed out by water wave, it's still annoying. Even that one sec is a annoying.

Anywho, you shouldn't report things you're not sure how they work originally. Thank you.

Love, Charlie.

1 0

bakuryuha
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-04-2020 07:37)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 09:35:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Charles_Francis wrote:
Confirmed.

Also, it's been reported on Official too. You can check thier forums. It's blizzlike.
Altho monk will instantly get pushed out by water wave, it's still annoying. Even that one sec is a annoying.

Anywho, you shouldn't report things you're not sure how they work originally. Thank you.

Love, Charlie.

ANY(F WORD )PROOF FOR YOUR AFFIRMATION ? DON'T SAY : ANY RETAIL PLAYER CAN CONFIRM, THAT'S STUPID , YOU NEED TO BRING VIDEO OR SCREENSHOT PROOF .

0 0

Charles_Francis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 09:40:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Proof for what? It's doable, not abuse. Monks can teleport back in sewer and then get kicked out by water wave. I've done that, every monk that i have played against did that. On Mistweaver montages on Youtube you can see them do that.

That is not abuse.

1 0

bakuryuha
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 11:36:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Charles_Francis wrote:
Proof for what? It's doable, not abuse. Monks can teleport back in sewer and then get kicked out by water wave. I've done that, every monk that i have played against did that. On Mistweaver montages on Youtube you can see them do that.

That is not abuse.

no one is giving a f.u.c,k about what you did ? ok? don't confirm stuff if u do not have proof? proof it means some videos from blizzard or some blue post information ? do you get now what it means proof? if not it means u are just stating idiot statements

0 0

ionci

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 12:46:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Interesting how you state and admit it is a bug (reported on official too), although you use it no problem and are arrogant about this because "drum roll" IT'S DOABLE "tadaaaaaa". You have no proof though that this is completely "normal". I loved this legion server when i loged in for the first time, now i started to feel more and more sad about it. Bug abusers are running free.. I know 4 people who left the server because people like you ruined it.

PS: The first thing i did before posting this, was to check youtube for any mistweaver dalaran arena "trick". I found none.
PS 2: I searched for mistweaver dalaran arena pvp, I found no "trick" like this.
PS 3: I searched monks tips and tricks 7.1.5 wow pvp, I didn't found this "trick" whatsoever.

PS 4 (and most important)
: Stop spreading the lie that it only lasts for 1 second. The time is arround 3 seconds, enough to avoid burst and heal up with instants.

Show me a youtube proof that this was happening on retail, and prove the video you show me is from retail and not a private server. Then i belive you.
The only information that i got about this trick is that it happened at the start of MOP xpack, then it was fixed. Since the second realm is MOP and i belive most of the scripting is common i think this bug is imported from MOP realm.

0 0

Charles_Francis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 14:19:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There you go.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13122957511

(I assume Blizzard Battle Net Forum is retail? Sorry if its not. I played monk there only 3 years. I wouldn't know.)

You 're right, it might be a bit more than one sec sometimes. It's up to luck. If you teleport in same moment wave comes out, you dont have 0.5 sec. If otherwise, you have up to 3,4 sec... im not sure. But, hear me out. If you pop your Swifty oneshot macro on me, and i teleport for example behind another box on another side of arena, or i teleport back up in sewer. It takes exactly same time to reach me wherever i ported. Maybe 1 sec difference. You are complaining about the spell, but now that you saw something suspicious, you finally feel like you'll nerf monks to the ground. Don't be mad, its just one arena. Keep queing, we ll face eachother in Nagrand or something.

Sincerely, Charlie.

1 0

Mazar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-03-2020 20:00)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 14:43:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Charles_Francis wrote:
There you go.

(I assume Blizzard Battle Net Forum is retail? Sorry if its not. I played monk there only 3 years. I wouldn't know.)

This is 3 years old post. You need find proof that it worked till last day of patch 7.1.5

0 0

Charles_Francis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 14:48:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You literally want me to log my monk there, level it up. Que arena until the certain one pops and make video about that? Nobody wants to show off with it. But it's legit, it's been reported, it's been rejected. Im sorry about that. When we played arenas on 7.0.1. it was most normal thing to do in that arena. When you see monk you don't attack him because he ll do that. We all knew it, but we felt...meh...broken class. For 7.1.5 i wouldn't know, im no Freakz not on Retail so... I basicly assume if that worked on Pandaria, Wod and first patch of the Legion...Im out of here, dont mention me anymore. Let's wait for staff member to respond to this topic.
1 0

bakuryuha
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 15:31:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Charles_Francis wrote:
There you go.

You 're right, it might be a bit more than one sec sometimes. It's up to luck. If you teleport in same moment wave comes out, you dont have 0.5 sec. If otherwise, you have up to 3,4 sec... im not sure. But, hear me out. If you pop your Swifty oneshot macro on me, and i teleport for example behind another box on another side of arena, or i teleport back up in sewer. It takes exactly same time to reach me wherever i ported. Maybe 1 sec difference. You are complaining about the spell, but now that you saw something suspicious, you finally feel like you'll nerf monks to the ground. Don't be mad, its just one arena. Keep queing, we ll face eachother in Nagrand or something.

Sincerely, Charlie.

DUDE ARE U DUMB OR WHAT? MONK ON FREAKZ CAN STAY THERE FOR THE WHOLE ARENA , STOP BEING IDIOT, ITS AN EXPLOIT ( YOU CAN STAY AS A MONK 12312312 MINUTES UP THERE)

0 0

Charles_Francis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 15:46:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Proof?
0 0

ionci

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 15:59:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

....... But, hear me out. If you pop your Swifty oneshot macro on me, and i teleport for example behind another box on another side of arena, or i teleport back up in sewer. It takes exactly same time to reach me wherever i ported. Maybe 1 sec difference....

This is your argument boy? For real? At least someone can reach you as a dh or with a warrior leap on flat ground. The sewers in dalaran are acting like a Lige of sight object and no one can reach you in there. No one can catch you for a few seconds, you heal yourself freely, you ruin the other team in high damping when they get an oportunity to burst by wasting it. Stop being an arrogant prick and see your flaw in the logic you are holding up to. Your whole argument is based on a post from MOP where monks were new to the game, and stating that blizzard didn't do anything about this. Please bring your mouth where your money is and give me that proof from youtube that you mentioned. Stop spreading the bullshit.

0 0

Charles_Francis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 16:07:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im sayin its legit, you are against it. Let's just simply wait for staff member to respond to this topic, oke? We can argue for eternity here...pointless.
0 0

bakuryuha
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 18-04-2018, 16:48:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Charles_Francis wrote:
Im sayin its legit, you are against it. Let's just simply wait for staff member to respond to this topic, oke? We can argue for eternity here...pointless.

dude i will *** uplode the video that i have just to prove how retard you are.. you are not allowed to stay up there,

0 0

Foxed

[Creep]

(since 21-11-2019 18:46)

Votes: 72

Post Posted: 19-04-2018, 00:39:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The abuse would be when you dot get pushed and stay and heal.dps from top

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/achievement-Unique-a176.html
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 05-05-2024, 17:56:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x