User
Pass
2FA

Weekly best command

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message838
tudor1297

[shefu' la luptatori]

(since 01-02-2020 14:06)

Votes: 250

Post Posted: 19-04-2018, 16:18:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As you are probably aware, the weekly best from Dungeons and raids window resets on Wednesday, and that's because the retail reset is on that day rather than Friday, as it is here.
This is a bit problematic for players with more alts, cos it's usually thursdays, before the reset, when you need to make sure you've done a 15+ key on each off-char for the chest, and sometimes you just can't remember if you did any key on that 5th character.
So I'm suggesting to add a command like .weeklyb or w/e, that would tell you what's the highest key you did this week. You can make it show best key for each dungeon, but I don't think it's really necessary. Just having it tell you highest key is simple, useful, and I'm guessing not that hard to implement.

This is, of course, if you can't just fix the reset.

[RO]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

[EN]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 26-05-2018, 16:36:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is a good idea but i'm pretty sure that it won't be implemented any time soon.

btw: you can make a list in notepad.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 14:08:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x