User
Pass
2FA

[Migration] A welcoming puppy !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1501
Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 07-05-2018, 12:08:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

SUGGESTION :

Add a level 15 (all but one ability unlocked) battle pet to a player's character inventory (pet cage) or pet journal (learned pet) when migrating on Freakz.

REASONS :

Spare the whole early part about grinding pets by giving a level 15 pet of common/uncommon quality (white/green) that can be upgraded to rare quality (blue) with a type-specific flawless battle stone without losing 2 levels (a penalty that applies to pets from level 16 to 25).

It allows players to get in the pvp battling system quicker and with a little bit more motivation, thus bringing more activity in general and slightly more during pet battles bonus event. It won't affect the regular playthrough (questing accross Azeroth and beyond) but only make it quickers so they can access to the content earlier.

A simple yet efficient catchup measure.

INFOS :

Some pets can't be traded, this favors the idea since it won't be abused in any way and won't break the little economy there is around battle pets. If you wish i can deliver candidates, be it faction specific or else, i know which of them are fully working as intented (eg. without malfunctionning or exploitable pet abilities/races).

Also, battle pets are account wide so it doesn't have to be set for every migrated character but only one.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 07-05-2018, 13:58:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Most of the players don't care about this "part of the game", it's not worth the effort.

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

Post Posted: 07-05-2018, 15:47:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A downright useless thing thus necessarily indispensable ! It has the perk of being exlusive as of today, i think any server has it which tends to prove its uselessness. Meh, i just sabotaged myself.
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 14-05-2018, 07:33:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey Magnus -

It would be a slight inconvenience at a certain moment not for one player only, but maybe several ("why this pet?", "it's useless", "i wanted pet x or y" etc) and that may lead for dozens of players unhappy with what they got and wanted a change which of course it may sound ridiculous. So it would be too much of a hassle over something so small.

As Power said, pet battles is not something everyone does, only a few. So those few ones, let them do it on their own.

Hope I clarified now -

Retired

2 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

Post Posted: 14-05-2018, 18:15:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I SHALL STRIKE AT THEE SOON WITH A EVEN MORE MASTERFUL PLAN TO EXPAND MY DOMINION ON THE COMMUNITY.

Jk, there is a reason why this section exists and why players are not in charge of implementing stuff : to prevent messy outcomes. Thanks for invetervening on this matter, off i go now.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:25:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x