User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Just some general stuff, which we all talk about but nobody really cares

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message364
darkschemes

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-09-2022 12:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-05-2018, 08:07:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Let's have a talk now. Just for the record, I am not gonna submit any proofs, cause i can barely play on my laptop at this moment, so can't record or anything else at all, simply getting shit out of my chest.
Starting off with the great stealth. Sometimes as i fly throught an arena or a battleground
some players, I ASSUME, must be really stinky, never taking showers or something, have the flies around them, those flies however fly all over the battlegrounds or arenas, hitting random rogues like me out of stealth. It's kind of frustrating.
What's next, hmm, BM pets. Now, i was playing 2s with my sweet demon hunter and decided to play with my healer friend.
We kind of thought facing a BM wouldnt be so bad until the point when we were at the start of our arena positions, each of our teams standing on their own pillars with the exception of the hunter's pets, who were on me. Those pets kind of made it difficult for my healer to heal me, it's weird cause we didnt even engage. I REPEAT, i aint giving proof, you should know more about your server than anyone else, and the buggest stuff in pvp, Hunters may dislike this post, or just remain silent so it wont affect them in any way (pray).
Hmmm, Aye, how could i forget. The combat bug is something very cute as well. Now, irealise i said people stink and have the flies around them, but sometimes those flies go on my head as well, for an example I was playing an arena where i wanted to control a paladin. Unfortunately, i stunned him for around 6 seconds, followed up with an 8 sec blind. I really want you to correct me about this tho: Leaving combat should be not more than 5 seconds after the last shot recieved. Now, we got 6+8=14 QUICK MATHS, 14 seconds for someone to leave combat. Unfortunately the flies he reproduced hit my head pretty hard and decided to hit him as well, keeping not only him in combat making him uncontrollable from my point of abilities, but also me exposed, unable to stealth. Cute stories, let me think about some other ones, might report as well, feel free to reject this post, not cause it's a false one, it's actually the arena truth in one post right here, but ya'll want it formal with proofs, which sadly i cannot give ya. Anyways, here's the situation, ignore it as you wish, or make pvp great again.

Proof: Down below

JK, there's no proof.

0 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Mazar, 19 May 2018 09:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 00:20:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x