User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Death Knight] All Will Serve / Bad Movement

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message756
minijesus12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2019 05:44)

Post Posted: 29-05-2018, 21:43:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=194916&&name=all-will-serve
Bug description: When the pet is summoned, it more often than not will not move or attack but just sit there. It also does not disappear and reappear as my ghoul/abomination does when mounting. If it happens to be mobile during this time, it will attempt to run and/or "teleport" to try and follow me.
Proof: Enable talent, Raise Dead, see both ghoul and skeleton, attempt to move, attack, or mount.

I was in my mid 60's in Hellfire Peninsula while this was occurring. Was my kill speed too fast for it to keep up, so it kept bugging/getting confused? Even when out of combat and summoning it, it was hit or miss on whether it would attack/move. I understand that it is ranged. I was not using pet commands and my ghoul was on Defensive/Assist.

0 0

valimarele

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-10-2021 05:45)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 02-06-2018, 16:05:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dont expect that pets will work like on retail, wait until they will fix them eventually ,there are many bugs on this topic and they said that these problems will be solved in near future. I mean after they get to the new patch.
0 0

minijesus12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2019 05:44)

Post Posted: 08-06-2018, 01:50:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

valimarele wrote:
Dont expect that pets will work like on retail, wait until they will fix them eventually ,there are many bugs on this topic and they said that these problems will be solved in near future. I mean after they get to the new patch.

Ah, thank you for your reply. Are you referring to 7.2 as the new patch?

0 0

littleundead

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-09-2019 04:30)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-06-2018, 23:30:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I tested it myself and did everything you mentioned and worked fine, i killed mobs quickly like u mentioned and all i had to do is use the follow ability in the pet bar he went back into following me and i just right clicked another mob and he instantly started attacking so unless you can prove it with some video evidence, nothing i can do.

Slayer of stupid,incompetent and disappointing minions.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by littleundead, 20 June 2018 21:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 01:13:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x