User
Pass
2FA

Useful Macros & Addons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2438
rayan68

[Archdruid ]

(since 19-09-2019 09:55)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 05-05-2018, 17:22:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So i will post here any macro that i find useful for druids. if you know any useful macro please post here for all of us to use.

- Predatory Swiftness Procs

this macro can help you to use the predatory swiftness (wowhead link) proc for the instant Regrowth (wowhead link) or Entangling Roots (wowhead link) in the middle of a fight without worrying about getting out of shape shift form.

for Regrowth:
#showtooltip Regrowth
/console autounshift 0
/cast Regrowth
/console autounshift 1
/use 3

for Entangling Roots:
#showtooltip Entangling Roots
/console autounshift 0
/cast Entangling Roots
/console autounshift 1
/use 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- fast Specialization changing

for balance:
/run SetSpecialization(1)

for feral:
/run SetSpecialization(2)

for guardian:
/run SetSpecialization(3)

for restro:
/run SetSpecialization(4)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- for using travel form outside and feral indoors and any mount in Battlegrounds and arenas

i found an awesome add-on that enable druids to turn to travel form while moving, use mounts when standing still, use cat form indoors, use aquatic form when moving in water and use underwater mount like subdued seahorse when staying still in water.

yay mount

0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 28-05-2018, 02:42:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

since the topic also mentions Addons im gonna mention one that has been very usefull to me, its called Hedd, its a rotation addon, the person that made it mained druid so it actually pretty well done for druids, druids, specially ferals, have to keep track of a lot of resources, rip,rake,savage roar, ashamane frenzy, tiger fury cd, omen etc, wich make it a extremely complicated class to master.

the rotation hedd gives you is pretty helpful because it will track your bleeds uptime, omen procs, current CPs, will remind you when to bloodtalons in order to refresh bleeds, recharge savage roar, etc.

if i were to mention its flaws, i would say it only have 2:

- when you have your 4p tier talent, trash becomes part of you rotation and you are meant to use it every time omen procs and refresh it each time it procs again, Hedd wont tell you this, it will most likely tell you to use shred or swipe (if fighting several enemies) if it detects that trash still has more than half its duration remaining

- The detection of bloodtalons comes from detecting if you have the predatory swiftness buff, wich means that if you have extra stacks of predatory swiftness thanks to Ailuro Pouncers, it will keep telling you to cast regrowth in a row each time until predatory swiftness is fully consumed

1 0

rayan68

[Archdruid ]

Post Posted: 28-05-2018, 08:40:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vicezx wrote:
since the topic also mentions Addons im gonna mention one that has been very usefull to me, its called Hedd, its a rotation addon, the person that made it mained druid so it actually pretty well done for druids, druids, specially ferals, have to keep track of a lot of resources, rip,rake,savage roar, ashamane frenzy, tiger fury cd, omen etc, wich make it a extremely complicated class to master.

the rotation hedd gives you is pretty helpful because it will track your bleeds uptime, omen procs, current CPs, will remind you when to bloodtalons in order to refresh bleeds, recharge savage roar, etc.

if i were to mention its flaws, i would say it only have 2:

- when you have your 4p tier talent, trash becomes part of you rotation and you are meant to use it every time omen procs and refresh it each time it procs again, Hedd wont tell you this, it will most likely tell you to use shred or swipe (if fighting several enemies) if it detects that trash still has more than half its duration remaining

- The detection of bloodtalons comes from detecting if you have the predatory swiftness buff, wich means that if you have extra stacks of predatory swiftness thanks to Ailuro Pouncers, it will keep telling you to cast regrowth in a row each time until predatory swiftness is fully consumed

thank you here is the link for download

0 0

Hoona

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-11-2019 14:44)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-06-2018, 08:20:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I really love macro's because of the stuff you can do with them, so here is my Feral Druid Macro list. If you have any questions just ask, you can also alter some macro's for the other builds:

#showtooltip [talent:3/2] Frenzied Regeneration; [talent:3/3] Swiftmend
/cast [talent:3/2, stance:1] Frenzied Regeneration
/cast [talent:3/2, stance:0/2/3/4/5] Bear Form
/cast [talent:3/3] Swiftmend

if you have Guardian Affinity this puts you in Bear form and casts Frenzied Regen if you spam it (you have to click it atleast twice), if you have Resto Affinity it casts Swiftmend.

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,exists][] Wild Charge

Casts Wild Charge on your mouseover if you have one, if not it casts it on your current target.

#showtooltip
/cast [combat] Rebirth; Revive

Casts Rebirth if you are in combat, and revive if you are not in combat.

#showtooltip Rake
/cast [nostealth] !Prowl
/cleartarget
/targetenemyplayer
/cast Rake

Casts Prowl if you are not in combat, casts Rake on your nearest target - basically for finding rogues/ferals/invis champions in pvp.

#showtooltip Wild Charge
/cancelaura Cat Form
/cancelaura Bear Form
/cancelaura Travel Form
/cast [@mouseover, help][@target, help] Wild Charge(Talent)

Puts you out of cat/bear/travel form and lets you jump to a friendly target/mouseover. i use this mainly if i have to get out of a sticky situation, or if my healer gets scatter shotted so i can eat the trap from the hunter.

/clearfocus [exists]
/focus [@mouseover, harm][]

sets your mouseover as your focus target if it's an enemy, if you dont have a mouseover it sets your current target as your focus.
with a second click it clears your focus. for easy focus target selection in BGs.

for addons i use:
tellmewhen - for tracking buffs/stacks and important cooldowns/DRs.
BigDebuffs - shows CC in the portrait frame and makes important dispells larger in the raid ui frames. also increases the amount of HoTs that are shown on the raid ui.
NameplateCooldowns - does what the name says, it shows you enemy cooldowns on their nameplates. you can customize what you want to so or let it show everything by default. i mainly use this to track defensive CDs , interrupts and trinkets of enemy players.

1 0

rayan68

[Archdruid ]

Post Posted: 20-06-2018, 05:17:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- if you are a TransMOG person and like to collect every Appearance then i recommend <CanIMogIt?> addon it shows you if you have learned or not learned that appearance even if its not an appropriate gear for you but for it to work at first you have to log in with the heros that can use those appearances.

- if you want to find an spell, achievement, item or NPCs ID i recommend <idTip> addon

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 07:19:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x