User
Pass
2FA

Honor rate

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message344
maja199

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-09-2018 13:33)

Post Posted: 06-09-2018, 12:02:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i have all x1 on my account but when I play lvl 1 blood elf on legion realm, i got "Someone likes me" after I finished the first quest, which tells me it isnt x1. I am sure that i have all x1 on my account, so can someone tell me how to REALLY put everything on x1?
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 06-09-2018, 16:16:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. First, that is the reputation rate, and not the honor rate. Second, I think that you get that achievement as void, because if you check your reputation standing with the corresponding faction, it is not on exalted (at least I think it isn't). So you're not actually getting the exalted reputation, but just the achievement, which I am not sure if it is a bug in the achievement or in the reputation standing.
P.S. Might need to make a check on this one to see if it is true.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 14-05-2024, 01:27:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x