User
Pass
2FA

Rogue artifact weapon skins "Shadowblade"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2051
Memento Mori

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2018 02:31)

Post Posted: 21-11-2018, 06:36:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys!

I just reached 110 on my rogue and I was looking for a nice transmog. After some researches I found what I was looking for. The theme is a mix of dark & purple. As you know already if you want to look awesome you also need a verry nice weapon transmog and I found it in my subtlety weapons "Fangs of the Devourer". The 2nd skin of the weapons "Shadowblade" the first color purple that skin looks awesome and fits perfectly with my set. Now after you understand the subject the real question is: How I'm supposed to unlock this skin appearance? It says that the requirements for this are the following "Complete the class hall campaign".
Is the class hall campaign working 100%? I'm asking because I didn't had enough time to research and to try to complete the chain quest so if any of you did it already and it's working please let me know. Also if this is not working on our sever also please let me know because I don't want to spend my time doing quests and in the end to see that some quests are missing or are unavailable...

In the worst scenario I have to donate so if this happens could someone from the staff give me and advice?

I have to pay for: "Hidden artifact appearances (all specs)" or for both of them?
"Hidden artifact appearances colors (all specs)"

I've already completed the questline for weapons and I own the weapons for all 3 specs. If you have time could you explain me what each of these means? Because I think if I pay for 1st option it also will unlock me the 1st color from each row and the purple skin is on the fist row of shadowblade. If I'm wrong I'm sorry because I'm not that familiar with these terms and honestly I don't have an idea what appearance mean in this scenario and why there are appearances and colors. Or the appearance is the tier for e.g. "Shadowblade version of the dagger" and for the color "purple, red, green, etc" ?

Thanks so much and I hope someone could answer to all my questions.

Kind regards,

Memento Mori!

0 0

whiteeagle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2020 15:34)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 21-11-2018, 13:51:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think you miss a quest somewhere, cause I have the appearance on my warlock who's equal to the one you want.

I hope you will find it.

0 0

arcemus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-01-2021 02:01)

Post Posted: 22-11-2018, 01:42:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there mori -

If i'm following your post correctly, the purple variation of the "shadowblade" row is currently unobtainable. This is due to the Class order hall campaign not being 100% implemented. Right now it only goes as far as being able to obtain your third artifact relic slot. Also you are unable to donate for it, the donation option for artifact appearances will give you these appearances for sub
http://prntscr.com/lldawl

However, if you follow the periodic updates that we have been having on the homepage of the website they will be implementing the entire Class Campaign, so you will be able to obtain this appearance in the following weeks of 7.2.5 being released.

I hope this answers your question and sorry for the inconvenience just hold out for a little longer and you'll have the perfect weapons for your dank mog -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by arcemus, 21 November 2018 23:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 14:17:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x