User
Pass
2FA

[Keystone] Downgrade keystone lost all affixes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message540
captkkomodor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-06-2020 04:40)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 28-12-2018, 07:22:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: any mthic keystone i supose
Bug description: finishing mythic+ without the time limit, cause the keystrone level will decrease by 1, but this downgrade also cause the keystone to lost all of it affix making it somehow easier because there is no affixes in it, (i actually doing m13 and we didnt make it in time so the key was put into another dungeon with level 12 in it but theres no affixes, i tho i was just a visual bug, but after i done the key its alltualy nothing, no affixes, no bolster, no sanguine, no tyran)
this is could led into pottential exploit i supose
P

Update @ 28-12-2018, 07:22:08

proof:i got a picture of my own keystone, i deplete my keystone on purpose so i can show some proof heres my m13 key https://imgur.com/a/abphuqi and this is after i downgrade to m12 https://imgur.com/a/3mIwz4J and im sure its not just a visual bug
i hope it will help, thank you very much -

0 0

Aradartus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2019 13:01)

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 01:09:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yeah it happens on my key too, idk if its a bug or not but i can confirm the affixes are lost when the ke is downgraded

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 01:59:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From what ive seen on limited experience this is purely visual, when starting the key you will just get the affixes as they should be

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 16:45:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x