User
Pass
2FA

7.1.5 into 7.2.5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2438
hamzalagab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2018 11:16)

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 22:17:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guys i have 7.1.5 game but i wanna play the 7.2.5 duo to the recent update, So i was wondering can i start downloading the 7.2.5 from utorrent using 7.1.5 data as a shortcut like does it add few files then i can play or i have to download the whole game again {40gb} ?
0 0

minijesus12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2019 05:44)

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 22:42:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.wow-freakz.com/
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 00:35:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. If you already have the 7.1.5 client installed, all you need to upgrade to 7.2.5 is to download the updated launcher from here. After that, you need to extract it into your current game folder, replacing everything that is asked of you, and then start the game via the launcher (either 32 or 64-bit). Then it will auto-upgrade it for you, usually taking around 5 to 30 minutes.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
1 0

hamzalagab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2018 11:16)

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 02:51:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Stimulation wrote:
Hello. If you already have the 7.1.5 client installed, all you need to upgrade to 7.2.5 is to download the updated launcher from here. After that, you need to extract it into your current game folder, replacing everything that is asked of you, and then start the game via the launcher (either 32 or 64-bit). Then it will auto-upgrade it for you, usually taking around 5 to 30 minutes.

Greetings,
Stimulation
i did follow everything u gave me from that link but it seems i'm getting download is damaged , any further advices ? ps: i did change config and deleted CASCRepair.mrk but seems like it still comes back and i unchecked read only but same thing happens

0 0

bittersweet

[Mad WoW Advisor]

(since 19-01-2019 12:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 22:32:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hamzalagab ,

if your problem persists even after all possible steps to fix your problem, try this.

- Delete your WoW client, re-install game.

1. If u have slow internet, download launcher (you can play while u playing): Download Launcher 7.2.5
-a.) Start launcher_freakz.exe (32/64 bit), If your launcher shows you some error pop-ups, follow the next steps..
-b.) Add to your Data folder this: Download Config. Right click on Data folder > Poperties > Read-only ✓✓✓
-c.) Open WTF folder > config.cfg (in the text document) and write there: SET worldPreloadNonCritical "0"
Or, you can skip this step and write the game command to the chat: /console worldPreloadNonCritical 0 >ENTER
-d.) Now you can start launcher_freakz.exe (32/64 bit) again. It will start downloading in the background without showing anything. Once it downloaded enough data (roughly 80MB) it will launch the game and you will be able to login, however the loading screens will be longer and video quality lower because the client will continue to download data in the background.

WARNING! The download while play client may cause you a lot of problems (slow maps loading, long loading screens, 30-60 minutes initial wow opening time [you will open launcher_freakz.exe and nothing happens for 30-60 minutes until it downloads important data], etc), so use this only if you really can't download full client.

2. Download the full game:
-a.) Download Torrent to get full client (use uTorrent for higher download speeds): Download Torrent Client
-b.) Download WoW Freakz 7.2.5 Full client
WARNING: After torrent download is done, be sure to remove READ ONLY from the Data folder, otherwise your game will crash at start.

0 0

boloxxx27

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-01-2019 01:22)

Post Posted: 17-01-2019, 03:22:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Up
Yea right.
Could you just do some serious patch from 7.1.5 to 7.2.5 (just to download ALL files we need) to not download it in game, because it's lagging and it's probably few GB.
Just new files uploaded on torrent or something to download and play whitout this stupid in game downloading.
Thanks -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 13:21:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x