User
Pass
2FA

7.2.5 Wow launcher error Need help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message965
fsa69

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2019 19:46)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 11:09:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello
Well since the update i downloaded the new launcher and it downloaded what ever it wanted and the game was running smoothly. till today. it was working just perfect no problem what so ever . but today when i launched the launcher_freakz-64. it gives me an error and The game does not launch . the error is
That world of Warcraft windows which is written in it "Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn how to repair it, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6572";

what is the problem what should i do.
Please consider that with my internet connection speed, downloading the game is not an option for me.
I used to fix this problem in the pas but now i don't remember how.

I would appreciate if some one could help me .
Thanks

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 12:04:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. You can view a few options on how to repair your client from here. Hope something yields positive results.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 10-05-2024, 01:16:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x