User
Pass
2FA

Just got banned by warden for a day for using cheat engine on Blazblue Central Fiction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message755
Asrah
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-01-2019 02:37)

Post Posted: 13-01-2019, 07:58:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, I had CE open, but I was AFK in Broken Shores while doing theorycrafting for Blazblue Central Fiction, using a cheat table for unlimited "meter" (a gauge that allows you to use super moves). As, testing the stuff I was after is easier if you don't have to rebuild your meter every time.

Edit: For yall wanna be know-it-alls, I have a witness right behind me that was watching what I was doing. They dont play WoW though. Now that I know what happened, Ill just close the WoW client if Im gonna use CE for other games I play. Im well aware CE doesnt even do anything for the WoW client, dont be a derp. I filed an unban request, wasnt even aware that was a thing. Ahh well, do whatever you want with this thread.

0 0

NurZooL

[Cojones FTW]

(since 12-04-2022 20:07)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 13-01-2019, 13:38:43 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Doing an unban req was the right thing to do:)

0 1

Asrah
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 14-01-2019, 04:39:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No response on that unban request. Good thing it was only for 24H. All well, guess Ill play play Aura Kingdom. Thats not a private server, thats a different game -
0 0

winston1989

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-12-2021 09:31)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-01-2019, 21:29:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Haven't thought CE would trigger this, but i had the same shit the other day, ban while being afk and alt tabbed, unban request didn't get attention. Even asked to know why i was banned, cause i really didn't know, even joined their discord, no help there.
0 0

Asrah
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 26-01-2019, 22:20:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

winston1989 wrote:
Haven't thought CE would trigger this, but i had the same shit the other day, ban while being afk and alt tabbed, unban request didn't get attention. Even asked to know why i was banned, cause i really didn't know, even joined their discord, no help there.

My unban request has a bunch of views, but no response. Obviously now its long past the expiration date. But still, theres no legitimate reason for their software to be doing RAM scanning outside of whats used by the client. Thats a violation of Federal Communications law. Even then, that allowance is only afforded to the company/ies that own the software. Shock doesnt own any of this, so to honest, he has no right to be doing that. My concern isnt that hes trying to protect his server from hackers, thats fine. Just wanna make sure the dude's on the up and up. Preferably by expressly stating what the launcher does and does not do. Not mentioning any specific code snippets or any direct references to client code altered. Just general stuff like "scans for known cheat software like CE."

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 27 January 2019 05:54

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 20:33:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x