User
Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Just got banned by warden for a day for using cheat engine on Blazblue Central Fiction
Asrah

Replies: 4
Views: 753

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-01-2019, 22:20:40   Subject: Just got banned by warden for a day for using cheat engine on Blazblue Central Fiction
[quote ascuns]
My unban request has a bunch of views, but no response. Obviously now its long past the expiration date. But still, theres no legitimate reason for their software to be doing RAM scanning outside of wh ...
  Topic: Just got banned by warden for a day for using cheat engine on Blazblue Central Fiction
Asrah

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-01-2019, 04:39:53   Subject: Just got banned by warden for a day for using cheat engine on Blazblue Central Fiction
No response on that unban request. Good thing it was only for 24H. All well, guess Ill play play Aura Kingdom. Thats not a private server, thats a different game -
  Topic: Pathfinder is toxic cancer
Asrah

Replies: 2
Views: 589

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-01-2019, 08:38:12   Subject: Re: Pathfinder is toxic cancer
[quote ascuns]
You can farm the naga in southwest Val'sharah, upon reaching level 101. They drop 810 greens that you can equip at 101. Will make the random times the mobs are 110 when zoning into a 100-110 zone alot easier. Youll still miss them a good number of times, but at ...
Asrah

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-01-2019, 07:58:39   Subject: Just got banned by warden for a day for using cheat engine on Blazblue Central Fiction
Yes, I had CE open, but I was AFK in Broken Shores while doing theorycrafting for Blazblue Central Fiction, using a cheat table for unlimited "meter" (a gauge that allows you to use super moves). As, testing the stuff I was after is easier if you don't have to rebuild your meter every time.
Edit: For yall w ...
  Topic: [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected
Asrah

Replies: 7
Views: 1958

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-01-2019, 00:21:20   Subject: [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected
[quote ascuns]
I bet the launcher triggered the Warden anti cheat. Launcher does an injection into the client. That's how you get the popup text notifications for stuff like updated interface files. But hey, why would they take responsibility for their screw up when they can blame you for it? Let's be honest, people didn't start using ...
  Topic: hunter artifact quest question
Asrah

Replies: 9
Views: 3610

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-11-2018, 01:16:06   Subject: hunter artifact quest question
[quote ascuns]
This not being retail has literally nothing to do with this. It's NPCs being bugged and having too high an attack value. Yes, since it was cruised through on retail, I indeed want to cruise through it here. Stop being an elitist, it makes you sound foolish. Artifact scanarios were tuned the way they were on retail Legion, so you could reasonably do them at 98, instead of having to wait for 100. Unlike TBC and WotLK, Legion has a special ...
  Topic: hunter artifact quest question
Asrah

Replies: 9
Views: 3610

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-11-2018, 23:12:01   Subject: hunter artifact quest question
[quote ascuns]
Regardless of what you "think" something is meant to portray, it wasnt like that on retail Legion. In the video for the scenario quest (which is from retail), the demons with Torvis melee for 12k~, NOT 35k. It IS bugged, you are WRONG. Additionally, you have never been able to trap those mobs. They are immune.
I tried doing this on a 99 Surv hunter, get 4 shot. Cant do it on MM because my weapon isnt high enough ilvl and i cant trap them. Kiting is literally useless. Eventually 2 of t ...
  Topic: banned for launcher incompatible
Asrah

Replies: 1
Views: 969

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-11-2018, 23:36:04   Subject: Re: banned for launcher incompatible
[quote ascuns]
I find it hilarious that the devs commit numerous FCC violations for the USA, by having their launcher RAM scan software they don't own a single iota of. I mean, I dont really care, but its still funny. Launcher cant know it wasn't used to launch WoW.exe unless it scans for its memory hook.
Besides the realmlist modification on launch, it looks like the only other modifications the launcher does are the annoying mail popups, and the various text warnings for stuff like interface file updates, "not using our launcher" warning, and the force clo ...
  Topic: Client stuck on "connecting"
Asrah

Replies: 14
Views: 2105

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-11-2018, 03:50:39   Subject: Client stuck on "connecting"
[quote ascuns]
Just gotta wait for them to bring it back up. Not sure why it's not auto restarting.
  Topic: Client stuck on "connecting"
Asrah

Replies: 14
Views: 2105

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-11-2018, 03:07:28   Subject: Client stuck on "connecting"
Both copies of my 7.1.5 client get stuck at "connecting" following a disconnect from looting too many items at once. Was doing a Scarlet Monastary dungeon, pulled everything to the end, killed it all, then looted. DC'd mid looting, and now I cannot connect with either the client I was using to play, or the other client I have set aside as a backup.
I've had that DC from looting too much occur a number of times, but I've never been unable to connect to the server all of the sudden afterwards.
  Topic: Help not needed, delete please
Asrah

Replies: 0
Views: 288

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-10-2018, 05:34:06   Subject: Help not needed, delete please
Help no longer needed.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][Blood] Death Strike
Asrah

Replies: 1
Views: 388

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-10-2018, 02:51:05   Subject: [Death Knight][Blood] Death Strike
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=49998&name=death-strike
Bug description: Death Strike does not return any extra HP from damage taken.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rS2zVSQEs8&feature=youtu.be
Took 1400~ damage within that 5 second period. Did not add 280 healing. This behavior is consistent regardless of the amount of damage taken. As you can see in the video, I have 19, 165 HP, and the Death Strike healed for 1916, not 2196.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Death Knight][Blood] Death Strike
Asrah

Replies: 0
Views: 283

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-10-2018, 02:48:33   Subject: [Death Knight][Blood] Death Strike
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=49998&name=death-strike
Bug description: Death Strike does not return any extra HP from damage taken.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rS2zVSQEs8&feature=youtu.be
Took 1400~ damage within that 5 second period. Did not add 280 healing. This behavior is consistent regardless of the amount of damage taken. As you can see in the video, I have 19, 165 HP, and the Death Strike healed for 1916, not 2196.
This thread was meant for the Legion forum. Please move this thread to the proper forum, or I can repost it there.

Page 1 of 1