User
Pass
2FA

Pathfinder is toxic cancer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message587
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 12-01-2019, 18:26:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I quit BfA in large part due to pathfinder. The delayed flying every expansion followed by the obscene grind for flying is about as anti-fun as it gets.

I'm not really close to getting pathfinder here yet, I'm pretty new to the server. From what I understand the quest portion isn't required, just the rep and exploration. Even that is difficult. I got to level 100 and got murdered trying to do the artifact weapon quest. The advice I got was buy gear in AH. Well saving for the fast flying mount makes that impossible at the moment so I decided to stick to WoD and try to get some better gear there. Baleful gear in Tanaan seemed the best option but none of that seems to work. I'm slowly grinding rep there and just hoping a rare has some gear or I get some green drops that are better than my much worse gear I got leveling old content.

Pathfinder here should be just exploration. It's painful to have done it on retail only to have to repeat it again here.

I wish I had known about the migration option, that would have made starting over easier. Too late for that now though. The server does seem pretty decent though, with a lot of stuff working that is broken on other servers.

0 0

Asrah
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-01-2019 02:37)

Post Posted: 13-01-2019, 08:38:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zaranthos wrote:
I quit BfA in large part due to pathfinder. The delayed flying every expansion followed by the obscene grind for flying is about as anti-fun as it gets.

I'm not really close to getting pathfinder here yet, I'm pretty new to the server. From what I understand the quest portion isn't required, just the rep and exploration. Even that is difficult. I got to level 100 and got murdered trying to do the artifact weapon quest. The advice I got was buy gear in AH. Well saving for the fast flying mount makes that impossible at the moment so I decided to stick to WoD and try to get some better gear there. Baleful gear in Tanaan seemed the best option but none of that seems to work. I'm slowly grinding rep there and just hoping a rare has some gear or I get some green drops that are better than my much worse gear I got leveling old content.

Pathfinder here should be just exploration. It's painful to have done it on retail only to have to repeat it again here.

I wish I had known about the migration option, that would have made starting over easier. Too late for that now though. The server does seem pretty decent though, with a lot of stuff working that is broken on other servers.

You can farm the naga in southwest Val'sharah, upon reaching level 101. They drop 810 greens that you can equip at 101. Will make the random times the mobs are 110 when zoning into a 100-110 zone alot easier. Youll still miss them a good number of times, but at the least you shouldnt die.

0 0

Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 14-01-2019, 06:38:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks, that's helpful for gear.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 17:57:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x