User
Pass
2FA

Login

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1895
DirtBagBaby

[Mentally Stable]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 15-01-2019, 08:48:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I read some posts after i wanted to pm shokeru but he said nut to messge him unless ive read all forums on my subject so i refrained from pm. i coukd not find anything thats the sane as my problem,so here it is.

Was playing last night, and hole of yesterday with no problems this morning when i wanted to login... it wont login, it just stays on connecting for hours. its not the lancher, its not the client, i even checked to see if the lancher wasnt update its not. ihave evering since the patch i,ve played with the new lancher. i got one post that said some windows 10 update is causing a problem for some people with log in. iam not useing windows 10. i run win 7.

any help will be appreciated iam nearly finshed with broken ilse every day i cant play is a dely for my carekters
tanx for helping

Update @ 15-01-2019, 08:48:19

Hey iam back lol, i deleted my cacha file just to see if that will fix it and it worked i log in so the rule of thumb seems to be when in doubt delete ccach file.
tanx hope this helps other players. it is frustryting to here delete cach file everytime but as you can see guys thats usealy the problem so be paitiant and do what the seerver moderates tell you to do the have ways to help if yor paitian sorrie for the spelling i failed it at school and that was 25 odd years ago lol -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 09:02:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x