User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Hidden Wyrmtongue Cache bugged phasing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message3739
Tredtastic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-11-2019 20:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 09-01-2019, 18:51:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Hidden Wyrmtongue Cache
Bug description: It's the cache at 39.88, 47.69, phases out when you get close to it (Impsorrow Approach area), phases back in when you leave the area.
Proof:
https://i.imgur.com/yJQsVt0.jpg outside Impsorrow area
https://i.imgur.com/O1Y0srK.jpg inside Impsorrow area

0 0

mimiuta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2019 18:57)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 15-01-2019, 12:27:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirm
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VYl9_skkRzY:

.be&&fbclid=IwAR03HMzR2j_q6S285QKgskOQYtmPzaJijajBjtb7eHpquVs7cjHGsoRlXyc

0 0

Warbike

[Creep]

(since 27-03-2022 18:48)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 16-01-2019, 17:27:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think even respawn time is wrong because, while having Relieved of Their Valuables quest i can't find no one of these chests even while they're marked as "spawned" on database. I'm using a TomTom addon to follow exactly the coordinates of freakz database. Does anyone have same issue?

Edit: I've found some spots where there are 3+ people waiting for chest and a lot of empty spots with "spawned" chest and no one for it. It's clearly some visibility issue.

Case 2: I found 1 chest and after looting it one time i couldn't see it anymore. My friend went to another chest and looted it 3 time in a row and i couldn't see it. At the 4th respawn he couldn't see it too.

Case 3: We found another chest which both of us could see it. He looted the chest and i coudln't see it anymore even waiting respawn time(2 min).

0 0

Moonlight.

[I got issues]

(since 25-09-2019 18:36)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 18-01-2019, 10:48:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Having the same issue. I went to the exact location using TomTom addon, but no cache to be found. After some time the one at 30.4, 28.66 was visible for me. I looteed it and it was gone forever, it wasn't visible anymore eventhough freakz database says it was respawned. Still looking for 4 more chests to complete the quest. At some point I found a guy who said he was waiting for the same chest to be visible again. He got 3 in 2 hours.
Edit: I completed the quest by checking the 30.4, 28.66 chest every 2-3 hours when it was visible for me. Maybe the respawn time is actually longer than 2 mins, idk. Gl guys -

ioi

Last edited by Moonlight. on 18-01-2019, 22:42:58; edited 2 times in total
0 0

NeptunoX

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2021 23:03)

Post Posted: 18-01-2019, 21:10:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same problem, and when i try to creat a ticket to solve it, i answer this to GM's:

Hello,

Once again, i'll repeat. the quest "Relieved of Their Valuables" is bugged FOR ME. Once again, i'll repeat, I already exit game, delete cache foulder and tried again. Once again, i'll repeat, I already abandoned quest and accepted again. Once again, i'll repeat, I already tried with .info command to see if quest is working. Once again, i'll repeat, thank's to always your answer, i already done that all!

I can't report this bugg, if only happen to me.
I got this bugged, when you (some GM) restart server without warning..
and yeah, i know you can't add / complete / delete quests because i play here some months ago, to be honest, 1 year, and I know that's always your answer to any quest question report..

Hope some different answer instead copy->paste message this time, and some attencion..

Good Game,
Kasumii

0 0

narjes

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2019 19:32)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-01-2019, 12:02:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

NeptunoX wrote:
Same problem, and when i try to creat a ticket to solve it, i answer this to GM's:

Hello,

Once again, i'll repeat. the quest "Relieved of Their Valuables" is bugged FOR ME. Once again, i'll repeat, I already exit game, delete cache foulder and tried again. Once again, i'll repeat, I already abandoned quest and accepted again. Once again, i'll repeat, I already tried with .info command to see if quest is working. Once again, i'll repeat, thank's to always your answer, i already done that all!

and yeah, i know you can't add / complete / delete quests because i play here some months ago, to be honest, 1 year, and I know that's always your answer to any quest question report..

Hope some different answer instead copy->paste message this time, and some attencion..

Good Game,
Kasumii

can u make a proof(screen shot or video)?
i completed this quest yesterday and no bugged

0 0

LinuxCheese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2019 20:30)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-01-2019, 13:55:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The bug still persists. I've checked today 20.01.19 all the spots where a cache should spawn and I've seen none. Also important to note without the caches spawning it's impossible to complete the quest on the Broken Shore that requires you to find 5 caches.
0 0

goblinator

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-10-2019 19:30)

Post Posted: 20-01-2019, 15:13:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm this. I'm also having this issue.

0 0

narjes

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2019 19:32)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-01-2019, 16:14:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

when a cash is appear, the minimap doesn't show it , you must find it on ground
0 0

NeptunoX

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2021 23:03)

Post Posted: 21-01-2019, 16:12:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

narjes wrote:
NeptunoX wrote:

Hello,

Good Game,
Kasumii

can u make a proof(screen shot or video)?
i completed this quest yesterday and no bugged
´

After it, i checked out the others topics about this quest and I already did it, not thanksto GM's, but thanks to other persons.
Thanks again
in future, i'll just check topics of people instead contacting GM, cuz to receive always the same help saying: "Delete Cache foulder and restart wow" or "see if quest is bugged by typing: .info(Quest)" or Check on forum.wow-freakz.coms........."
Good Game Guys

0 0

Senna00

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-06-2019 17:52)

Post Posted: 30-01-2019, 16:10:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If my experience with this bug can be helpfull:

This quest bugged for me after finding 2 caches - I couldn't see any cache (with 'spawned' status ofc). I abandoned quest, exited game, cleared cache folder, took quest again.

After this I found all 5 without problems guiding myself with https://www.wow-freakz.com/object_finder.php?object=271227&name=hidden-wyrmtongue-cache
and going for southern caches (mostly in water, shipwrecks)

I could see cache at 62.85 53.89 again (only this one was visible aftert looting it but only once, so basically I looted it 2 times and it vanished completely also for other player I met there).

Good luck -

0 0

vladn1234

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-11-2019 17:19)

Post Posted: 06-02-2019, 19:43:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have this quest since 1 month ago... can't find any chest... even tried abandoning, cleared cache, gone to all the locations from https://www.wow-freakz.com/object_finder.php?object=271227&&name=hidden-wyrmtongue-cache

This is completely broken.

0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 07-02-2019, 17:50:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected.

Just checked if they are there, which they definitely are. They're in the right phase too.

You're probably just looking past it. If you press control + Z to hide your UI, they get sparkly. Try that!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 07 February 2019 15:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:49:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x