User
Pass
2FA

Problems with Fury Regeneration.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1002
KirathJ

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2019 18:38)

Post Posted: 20-01-2019, 14:08:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there,Freakz Community,i'm an 921 Item Level,Demon Hunter with an playtime of 8 Months,and in all these months,i never saw this class to be so sloopy.
Like 2-3 days ago,right after the Gear Upgrade,problems started to appear,the problem is the Fury Regeneration,is very but very low,and most of the skills that were supposed to give us fury,either they give us,few Fury Points...or none.It seems i'm not the only one,with this problem,most Demon Hunters i spoked to,sayed they have the exact same problems,we cant sustain an Burst,because we generate less fury in Meta,than without it....We cannot 2x Felblade anymore,at the start of a Boss Pull,and much more...does anybody know...what the heck happened,and when is gonna be fixed?...Its my only Character i play,and i really cant enjoy it right now because of these problems..
(Sorry for my Bad English,im still learning it)
Thanks.

1 0

Egreys

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2020 16:13)

Post Posted: 22-01-2019, 00:29:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i have same problem. Fury regeneration is low. Why? What happened?
0 0

bugatto

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-05-2023 17:35)

Post Posted: 08-02-2019, 01:49:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Noticed the same problem before going to new patch when bursting was easy to sustain fury. Now chaos strike doesn't replenish fury or something other mechanic is broken because you use 2-3 chaos strikes and completely oom.
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 08-02-2019, 11:26:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You speak about PvP or PvE?

Usually in pve as DH, you need to have some gear to mantain your fury up, stats like haste/crit a lot.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:26:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x