User
Pass
2FA

Game Launch Errors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message638
Tzelanit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 00:20)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 05-02-2019, 20:00:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description: I've been having quite a few issues getting the game to launch over the past week. Sometimes it's ErrorCode : 5 Internal error #1, other times it's what I have in my screenshot. Sometimes it tells me to run in admin mode, and when I do, it'll take about 5 minutes to launch WoW, and then I get disconnected for not using the launcher. I've been on the server for a few months now and haven't had this issue until recently, and I've changed nothing.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/rL5sbho

0 0

Tzelanit

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-02-2019, 22:33:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And now I'm being spammed with:
https://imgur.com/a/KdH8mPV

I mean, this seems like a critical error and the fact that I haven't adjusted anything since the problem began and it's only gotten worse is making me really suspicious about this launcher.

0 0

Tzelanit

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-02-2019, 21:02:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And now the game is launching on its own anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 HOURS later after it has an error stating that the process couldn't start.
Nothing on my PC should execute outside of a reasonable timeframe without authorization. 3 HOURS after I attempted to launch, it decided to fire up.
No need to reply to this, I'm just leaving it up in the event that some other poor soul who is more patient and trusting than I am runs into this issue.
Uninstalled and moving on.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 02:45:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x