User
Pass
2FA

Outrageous waiting game between some parts of the early game in Legion.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message435
Dendaru

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2020 21:57)

Post Posted: 10-02-2019, 20:32:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I wanna adress something everyone treats like as if it was the most normal thing and as if its flawless and thats the whole acting arround the 3 buildings on the broken shore.
It is unacceptable that you have to wait 1 week just so you can donate your supplies ONLY to be able to progress with the quests which are inevitably the only way on this server to progress your character due to the rewards the quests give (nethershards) so you can buy your gear to get a higher itemlevel just so people dont immediately ignore your request to get invited in a dungeon.
Im ilvl 852 which is well enough for atleast m2 and i will never get accepted cuz my gear is "low" which is ONLY the case because i literally cant progress due to the fact how broken the system with those building is on this server.
1 Week of literally doing nothing is incredibly frustrating and quite honestly doesnt add any difficulty to the game just prolongs the new players from becoming one of the better ones.
Please, i beg you fix it.
Right now its extremly broken and frustrating.

The quest im talking about is [110] Begin construction btw. And no this is EVERYTHING but blizzlike. On blizzards servers there have NEVER been 3 buildings up at the same time to exactly fight this problem. Been playing Legion for over 2 years on retail and i have have maxed about 6 characters and i never had to wait more than half a day.

Update @ 10-02-2019, 20:32:38

By donating huh. Ilvl852 is quite honestly the max you can get without doing dungeons or buying the gear with nethershards. Yea i could spam sentinax for like 50 hours or i could just not do it since the rolls for the gear on those are so trash its not worth it. It was like that on blizzards servers aswell.
But this is a private server goddamn, you can adjust it to your likings and to your communities capacity which isnt fit for it right now as it is.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:18:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x