User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [SHAMAN] [ENCHANCEMENT] Gathering Storms trait vs Crashing Storm talent

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message588
garganatla

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2022 01:36)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 09:21:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: I know that the Gathering Storms bug already reported BUT IT"S NOT THE SAME, IT'S NOT DUPLICATE!

Bug description: Already reported bug about gathering storms trait, talking about the buff vanish after you hitting the target with anything ( melee, or another spell ), when it should vanish only when you use stormstrike. But THE DMG from the buff, persist even after the buff gone. So that bug, was some kind of visual bug, stormstrike is boosted even after buff gone. This bug which I'm reporting right now is NEW ONE... Gathering Storms trait, doesn't work at all if you have picked Crashing Storm talent. With Fury of Air, trait working perfectly with both, visual and practical reason. The buff is there until you use stormstrike, and the dmg from buff is on stormstrike. Everything is good just when you didn't picked Crashing Storm talent.

Proof: I couldn't take some kind of proof cause I couldn't remove my passive buffs fast enough to make SS of stormstrike dmg with and without gathering storms proc. But with Crashing Storm talent, stormstrike always deal the same dmg and buff dissapear by everything ( melee hits or every hit on target ) and with Fury of Air, the dmg of stormstrike after using Crash lightning is boosted like it should be, perfectly and the buff is there until you use only stormstrike... I think i explain this well cause I couldn't bring proofs ... It's the same thing as Wind of Change trait ( already reported). When you pick up that trait, your melee hits doesn't give maelstorm. Same thing with this talent -
In short lines: Talent ( crashing storms ) make bug of trait ( Gathering Storms ) make this trait doesn't work at all ...
Trait ( wind of change ) bugs passive ( melee hits to give maelstorm ), melee hits doesn't give maelstorm at all.

0 0

Whysoimba

[Busy being the best]

(since 08-03-2023 11:21)

Votes: 39

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 11:10:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well yes, with Crasing Storm talent chosen the Gathering Storm trait seems to not be working at all, but if you take out Crasing Storm the buff will still be eaten instantly by anything else than SS, at least for me.

0 0

SourLemon

[King of Baboons]

(since 09-07-2019 05:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 17:57:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No spell links, no proof.

Also, you know that the proc of it is getting eaten by everything else so it's hard to really test anyways.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by SourLemon, 12 February 2019 15:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:40:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x