User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [mage][legendary] kirin tor shoulders

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message602
Ligma
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 03-05-2019 16:43)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 00:48:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Mantle of the first Kirin Tor

Bug description: Not sure what is happening...when im not in some instanced place and practice on dummies for example it procs normally, sometimes getting 3-4 back to back procs which is normal for a 40% proc chance. When i enter instanced area like m+ or raid its like the game forgets im wearing it or something. All barrages you see in the screenshots below were fired at 4 charges, first 2 screenshots show overall for hov 18, second set is for vault 18. One more thing, i change legendaries between trash mobs and bosses, could this be a problem or? I dont see why it should but who knows.

Proof: This is hov 18

This is vow 18

Here is a single target dummy test in orgrimmar, 100 barrages at 4 charges, 39 orb procs. Its totally fine outside of dungeons.

Here is an arcway run from season 3 (this patch, 7.2.5) from an arcane mage on retail, just for comparisson.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CrcJzXNf9kqMWBRA#fight=2&&type=damage-done&&source=14

1 0

Saproshka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-03-2019 12:12)

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 15:20:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Have the Same problem Here , what i think that causes this , this shoulder legendary seems to has some internal cool-down to get activated , like KJ Legendary trinket or other usable trinkets , so when you change legendary during mythic+ you wont get any proc soon , and sometimes it gets bugged and you wont receive any at all .
As i watched so many Retail Stream, and i saw that they change to fingers for boss fight and after that immediately they will change to Shoulder for pulling the mobs , but i saw it procs immediately there on retail , unlike here that sometimes when you change it , it will gets bugged or it has some internal cool down to get activated .

0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 24-02-2019, 03:24:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected.

I just tried the shoulders in instanced content (both raids and dungeons) and the proc chance was normal.

You can't use Arcane Barrage hits as reliable data, considering it can hit multiple targets.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 24 February 2019 01:24

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 05:11:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x