User
Pass
2FA

Warrior leveling problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message1008
tocace

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-11-2022 17:44)

Post Posted: 29-01-2019, 03:20:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I leveled my warrior to 100 lvl and now I cant go down in broken isles to reach lvl 110. I got only one scenario quest. In the quest i have to kill some monsters and in the end I have to kill the boss, but I cant kill him i've tryed lots of times. He killes me too easy. Please help me how to unlock the broken isles so I can go to 110 lvl. Thanks
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-02-2019, 13:45:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello tocace,

First of all, this is the wrong section. You are posting in the Mists of Pandaria section - next time, go here instead: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/General-Discussion-f5560.html

About your problem - it's a gear issue. You're supposed to have around 640 item level for the scenario. If you get killed as easily as you explain, your item level is MUCH lower than 640. To solve this problem, try some of the following:
- Get to level 101 in Draenor or the Broken Isles (by jumping off Dalaran and getting to the mainalnd) by completing some optional quests and/or killing Monsters. Then you will be able to buy some green items for level 101 on the Auction House.
- Do some WoD dungeons or potentially Legion dungeons through the dungeon finder to earn some extra gear
- If you have friends on the server, ask them to boost you through some dungeons for items.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 03:20:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x