User
Pass
2FA

Launcher crash after logging in (every time)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions
Show only staff posts
Author Message144
rpnewbie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2019 18:27)

Post Posted: 06-03-2019, 20:28:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/DljUBhL

I am using the launcher in English and i have this problem, i dont know how to resolve it. I tried by deleting the game and download it again, but still nothing changed. Please help i am trying to get into the game for 4 hours now! - - -

0 0

Sarah

[WoW GameMaster]

(online 41 min ago)

Votes: 15

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-03-2019, 13:30:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello rpnewbie,

Please go to either Cortana or the Search Bar if you're using Windows 10, in there, type %localappdata% and confirm. This will open a folder called AppData\\\\Local.

In there, find the folders Battle.net, Blizzard and Blizzard Entertainment and delete all of them. Restart your computer and everything should work again.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> General Discussion -> Launcher / starting errors / discussions  

The time now is 06-04-2020, 11:47:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x