User
Pass
2FA

Balance Druid DPS Help/questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1041
Alohams

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2019 16:11)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 04-03-2019, 11:36:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im having some issues with my dps as balance druid. It seems as my ilvl goes up, my dps is going down. Cant tell what is happening. Maybe im getting worse, maybe my stats got wacky.

My stats are: 911 ilvl, 42,640 int, 23% crit, 28% haste, 80% mast, 5% vers.

My talents are: Starlord, Displacer Beast, Guardian Affinity, Typhoon, Incarnation/Soul of the Forest, Blessing of the Ancients, Natures Balance

I use Sephuz Secret and Immpecable Fel Essence as my legendaries. I have Soul of the Archdruid and The Emerald Dreamcatcher also.

I have 880 Whispers in the Dark and a 880 Arcanocrystal as trinkets. I have haste gems/enchants and use Trained Soldier on my neck.

My opener is (assuming pure ST): Prepot, Solar Wrath, Moonfire/Sunfire, Incarnation, New, Half, Full Moon, 2x Starsurge, 2x Lunar Strike, 2x Solar Wrath, 2x Starsurge.

I then just proceed to use all 1-3 SW/LS empowerments, then 2-3 SS and use my Moons as they come up.

Right now, at 911, I do about 650-700k ST DPS.

0 0

ClearMind

[Hater]

(since 19-10-2022 19:13)

Votes: 26

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-03-2019, 18:53:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'd suggest to replace Sephuz with the dreamcatcher (for single target) or SotA (for AOE fights or M+ ). Also, try to keep yourself around 24% haste.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:09:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x