User
Pass
2FA

Hunter Stable doesn't show pets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message691
Kahra

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-03-2019 03:01)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 03-02-2019, 00:48:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: You can put pets into the stable with some effort, but they don't show up in the stable once you do. The only pet icon that ever shows up is your Pet 1. The only way to get them into the Stable that I've been able to find is to get two pets, drag Pet 1 into the Stable (at which point Pet 2 automatically moves up to take Pet 1's place in your pet inventory), and then swap the two pets. I'm kind of scared I'm going to lose my tames, since I can't see them in the stable... I'm not quite sure how to screenshot this for proof, but it should be replicated easily enough. For reference, I am having this issue on a level 28 Nelf. In the screenshots below, I start out with the pet I have on my character (the cat). The fox and the wolf are both in the stable... but you wouldn't know by looking at the screenshots; that's the issue. If you need more clarification, please let me know. If this is a duplicate report, my apologies; I searched the forums for "stable" and did not find anything relevant to this issue. Thank you for your time.
Proof:
Spoiler:

3 0

Djizox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2022 11:37)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-02-2019, 03:52:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Super Confirmed.

and it shouldn't be a low priority, cause people lose their tames, which is a gamebreaker for hunter's!!

1 0

Kahra

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-03-2019 03:01)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-02-2019, 01:12:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Has anyone looked into this yet?
0 0

maddskillzzz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2022 22:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-03-2019, 14:16:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have same issue, cant see them but they are there, call pet has the same issue, you can call them but cant see them.

Please let me know when fixed, thank you

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:03:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x