User
Pass
2FA

Resource starvation @ Affli low gear

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message836
ClearMind

[Hater]

(since 19-10-2022 19:13)

Votes: 26

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-03-2019, 11:54:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So i decided to roll an affli warlock offchar, but i often find myself running out of soul shards. As affli's only generator is Agony (i don't have ToS 2p bonus yet), how do i compensate that?

I'm playing with Soul Conduit as lvl 100 talent - 860 ilvl, no legendaries yet.

0 0

thekjukamber

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-03-2021 07:27)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 13-03-2019, 14:21:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,
So, tos 2pc isn't really that much helpful for shard generation, it's will roughly give you 1 shard per minute. What u need is proper shards spending, don't spend all of them everytime u don't have anything else to do, but I won't go into details there, there's a lot of guides everywhere.
About leggos - only belt and head help with shards generation - it will change your playstyle a little, u will start casting UA on everything that's doesn't have it yet, and u'll save a lot of shards while boosting dps a bit, head bonus is quite obvious, its just 10% less time between agony ticks.
There's not really much more I can say, your should always try to save atleast 1 shard in case rng is bad and there's no agony/corru procs for some time. Also, in current patch, haste have more value now, so aim for atleast 20% base to have more agony/corru ticks=more chances for shards.

Zuukuu
Greenpeacee
Buttlust
Ebolaboi

Last edited by thekjukamber on 13-03-2019, 14:23:24; edited 3 times in total
0 0

axe125

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2019 12:00)

Post Posted: 26-03-2019, 22:13:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As said above, dont spam soulshards, affli is all about uptime of dots on all targets and shards management.
That being said, the general rule is you wanna stay at 2-3 shards most of the fight.
Have good timing of Reap to benefit atleast on 2 UAs on their full duration.
Make sure to multidot everytime its possible.
And always use drain soul on dying adds.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:42:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x