User
Pass
2FA

[Monk][Mistweaver]Essence Font vs Smart heal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message656
Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 15-04-2019, 01:11:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Essence Font
Bug description: Essence font does not select new targets that dont have essence font no matter what range they are, how it should work is
Quote:
By rodalpho (29,182 – 8·36·473) on 2016/04/22 (Patch 6.2.4)
The devs told us how 7.0 AE heals target players at the link below.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743504316?page=3#53

I'm pasting it here as they typically delete the beta forums after release.
The only AoE heal that explicitly chooses the lowest-health of all damaged targets is Wild Growth.

Not going to list every heal spell, but a few off the top of my head with more custom targeting:
--Efflorescence favors targets without the Spring Blossoms HoT.
--Power Word: Radiance favor players without Atonement, then players with Atonement, then non-players.
--Renewing Mist will choose a random player who is both injured and without the caster's Renewing Mist. If there are none, it will not jump.
--Essence Font will attempt to heal 18 people over the course of its channel. On each attempt, it will choose a random target who was not healed in the previous 5 attempts. If there are none, it will not heal.

The "previous 5 attempts" is NOT 5 previous casts but 5 previous BOLTS so basically its a smart heal that will ALWAYS try to heal 18 people in RANGE of the caster like Renewing mist but without the "Injured" flag, rightnow it only heals 8-14 people at random no matter how close you get near them which is not consistent with the blue post
Proof:

Edit: some clarifications.

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

Last edited by Vouchery on 15-11-2019, 11:01:36; edited 6 times in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Vouchery, 22 May 2019 17:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 08:19:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x