User
Pass
2FA

Launcher issues

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message475
pilnahn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2020 08:10)

Post Posted: 17-04-2019, 14:16:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm having trouble getting the launcher to cooperate. When I run (as administrator) it gives me the launcher box saying 'can't open wow process, try running launcher in administrator mode'. If I continue to the game, I get kicked shortly after with the error message of not using the launcher.

IMG: https://i.postimg.cc/1g5H75y1/2.png

Any thoughts on how to solve this issue?
Thanks

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-04-2019, 11:32:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello pilnahn,

Please set all Freakz launchers and WoW executables to run with administrator permissions, also make sure to remove the Read only property from the entire game folder. You can also try to run the non-64 bit version of the launcher (it detects the operating system you're using and will properly start the 64-bit client anyway - this has solved some launcher issues for some people.)

Additionally, it could help to try to move the game client to a different location on your hard drive.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:53:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x