User
Pass
2FA

please fix rare elites on Broken Shore Respawn time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message532
kpsn2412

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2022 04:10)

Post Posted: 20-04-2019, 22:58:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm a warlock and already finished class mount .
So, I tried to get for Lord Hel'Nurath for Netherlord Accursed Wraithsteed.
So I waited there patiently for 4hours in his respawn place.
In NPC finder , It said that the respawn time is 1hour and 10mins.
Give me some reasons for my time . -

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-04-2019, 11:11:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello kpsn2412,

Please keep in mind that not all Rare Elites are active at the same time - admittably, our database currently doesn't do the greatest job in displaying that. It will state that some Rare Elites are alive, and well, they are, but they are phased out because they're currently inactive. The database currently doesn't tell which ones are active and which aren't, and that's mostly what matters here, as an alive Rare Elite is useless when it's not visible due to not being active.

The best way to find Rare Elites is to just move around and look for them from my experience, rather than to try and spawncamp a specific one.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 11:05:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x