User
Pass
2FA

Looking for new friends and people to do m+ with

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message321
Ferociousstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2020 07:27)

Post Posted: 21-04-2019, 12:55:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey!

As the title says i am now looking for players that wants to make friends and do mythic keystones with.
Since my old mates who i used to play on Freakz with dont have the time or completely stopped playing WoW, i am now looking for more players that would like to do Daily M+ pushing.

My main is a Guardian Druid (Horde) ilvl 914 named Starduust you can contact me here or in game whenever i am on if you are interested.
I also have an alt, Balance Druid ilvl 911 named Saguura on (Alliance).

Discord is not required but it would help if you could voice chat while pushing keys.

Requirements:
You need to be able to have fun.
Be eager to learn and improve.
Be able to take both negative and positive feedback.
Dont be a rage quitter.
English only.

If you feel that this could be in your interest feel free to contact me on here or in game whenever i am on. -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:00:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x