User
Pass
2FA

Search found 23 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Rogue artifact last quest bug? (Horde)
Ferociousstar

Replies: 1
Views: 392

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-04-2019, 22:29:44   Subject: Rogue artifact last quest bug? (Horde)
i would suggest leveling to 101 by farming mobs at broken shore and then buy some 680-820 gear from the AH for a cheap price artifact scenarios become much easier this way than trying to do them with ...
  Topic: Looking for new friends and people to do m+ with
Ferociousstar

Replies: 0
Views: 322

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-04-2019, 12:55:24   Subject: Looking for new friends and people to do m+ with
Hey!
As the title says i am now looking for players that wants to make friends and do mythic keystones with.
Since my old mates who i used to play on Freakz with dont have the time or completely sto ...
  Topic: Need help cant launch WoW
Ferociousstar

Replies: 3
Views: 642

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-04-2019, 08:45:16   Subject: Need help cant launch WoW
UPDATE:
Game now works i ended up putting WoW on F: and then re-installing that messenger app on another hardrive other than C: now i can start the game.
No idea whats causing it since its worked fi ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Darkheart Thicket] Shade of Xavious dont count towards key progression.
Ferociousstar

Views: 399

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-04-2019, 22:40:05   Subject: [Darkheart Thicket] Shade of Xavious dont count towards key progression.
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/zone.php?zone=7673&name=darkheart-thicket
Bug description: Shade of Xavious sometimes dont count as a kill and therefor leaves you with a keystone you ...
Ferociousstar

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-04-2019, 21:09:48   Subject: Need help cant launch WoW
well i am using a program called telegram its mainly used for phones but you can also get the desktop version i found out not sure if this is a coinsidence or not but everytime i open telegram before ...
Ferociousstar

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-04-2019, 12:04:16   Subject: Need help cant launch WoW
Sooo... Ive been playing on here pretty much everyday for a very long time now and today i can no longer start the game i see the CMD menu open and then it closes but nothing happens the game is activ ...
  Topic: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
Ferociousstar

Replies: 2
Views: 492

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-03-2019, 16:12:51   Subject: I would apreciate some help please. Item's Missing from backpack, quests not showing
Are you perhaps playing as a Death Knight or Hunter? if so i know there was or might still be a bug where items in your bag goes missing without reason im not yet sure if this has been tracked and fix ...
  Topic: The Data Folder taking up space
Ferociousstar

Views: 545

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-02-2019, 20:19:22   Subject: The Data Folder taking up space
Do you use the download while play launcher? if yes i remember when i played on a different server with the same option sometimes that could bug out and download multiple files over and over again sta ...
  Topic: Legendari shop
Ferociousstar

Views: 421

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-01-2019, 16:59:54   Subject: Legendari shop
If you are talking about the Legendary vendor (Arcanomancer Vridiel) that sells Legendaries for (wakening essences) then that wont be available untill patch 7.3.5 Freakz is currently 7.2.5 so that wil ...
  Topic: A newbie
Ferociousstar

Views: 422

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-01-2019, 16:32:08   Subject: A newbie
Hello and welcome.
I do currently not have a guild that you can join but you can always look for any of my 2 druids Starduust or Saguura whenever i am online if you ever need any help -
  Topic: I cannot see the Sentinax ship on the broken shore map
Ferociousstar

Views: 834

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-01-2019, 14:56:09   Subject: I cannot see the Sentinax ship on the broken shore map
I have this issue on my alts however when i got the achievement for exploring broken shore the ship popped up on the map for one of them if it is because of that i do not know but its worth a try. -
  Topic: Project 60 horde
Ferociousstar

Replies: 0
Views: 364

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-01-2019, 15:32:18   Subject: Project 60 horde
Since i saw a project 60 was made for the alliance side i am now wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a project 60 on horde i am willing to if enough people would be interested in such pro ...
  Topic: Daily Vote not working Games Top !00
Ferociousstar

Views: 591

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-01-2019, 01:36:47   Subject: Daily Vote not working Games Top !00
after you have done the captcha verification intead of clicking vote now click visit and play under it.
Hope it helps!
  Topic: Just a few things
Ferociousstar

Views: 329

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-01-2019, 17:02:12   Subject: Just a few things
Yes is normal it does happen at times for everyone usually for me all i have to do is log in again and it works however if this does not help try and look up your internet connection maybe something i ...
  Topic: The 15 seconds
Ferociousstar

Views: 689

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-01-2019, 16:48:56   Subject: The 15 seconds
You need to download and put the luancher files in the game installation folder it can be found on the same page as the game download link is on.
Once you have done that you wanna launch game using ( ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next